District 5AA

ElGoat

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Meigs had 4 players out do to sickness, Stone being one of them, but they still played a good game besides the first quarter, it was a 4 or 5 points for most of the game until right at the end, they played pretty much 5 players the hole game, they had a freshman play a few minutes.

This. Meigs girls should not be judged based on the outcome of last nights game

6 hours ago, Central4218 said:

So.....you had 4 out sick the first time you played McMinn as well?  I wasn't trying to judge any team. My intent was to show  how odd these three play each other and all three beat each other.

No you’re post was a good post it made me chuckle. 

Congrats to the All-District regular season team. And Jacelyn Stone is the well-deserved MVP. 
I found it a little disturbing that Meigs only got two girls on the team (Anna Crowder was the other). 10-0 in district playing isn’t enough to at least get three girls on the team?? How crazy is that?? Hopefully there was a mistake in the voting, seems like their always is. 

1 hour ago, TigerGoat said:

Congrats to the All-District regular season team. And Jacelyn Stone is the well-deserved MVP. 
I found it a little disturbing that Meigs only got two girls on the team (Anna Crowder was the other). 10-0 in district playing isn’t enough to at least get three girls on the team?? How crazy is that?? Hopefully there was a mistake in the voting, seems like their always is. 

JP was added, we are really lucky to have 7 really good players and it’s hard to recognize all of them, even the 2 that come of the bench IMO would start for every other team in the district.

46 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

JP was added, we are really lucky to have 7 really good players and it’s hard to recognize all of them, even the 2 that come of the bench IMO would start for every other team in the district.

I agree. Bales and crager would start and probably be a top player for any other team. Glad Jaci was added. 

• 2 weeks later...