Unaka @ Greenback Round 1

orngnblk

Just now, cherokee23 said:

We all know you’re gonna stay hidden in the crowd just like you do on here.

Cherokee 23 man I garuntee I will let you no who I am.  I will have my black thermos and Murphy Fair book.  Im not hard to spot.  Do I just need to ask someone where Cherokee 23 man is? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee 23 man I garuntee I will let you no who I am.  I will have my black thermos and Murphy Fair book.  Im not hard to spot.  Do I just need to ask someone where Cherokee 23 man is? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Standing in the top right corner of bleachers. You can come say hi. Any mentions about orchestration and you’re getting tossed off the back of the bleachers with your Murphy Fair book right behind ya. It’s not too far of a drop. I guarantee you I ain’t joking either.

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

Standing in the top right corner of bleachers. You can come say hi. Any mentions about orchestration and you’re getting tossed off the back of the bleachers with your Murphy Fair book right behind ya. It’s not too far of a drop. I guarantee you I ain’t joking either.

After u recover from the fall come to the back of the trucks on the 30 yard line on visitors side..it gets a little rougher over that way 

24 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

20 minutes ago, muskox said:

After u recover from the fall come to the back of the trucks on the 30 yard line on visitors side..it gets a little rougher over that way 

I garuntee you fellars dont put no fear in RD.  I was going to bring that provost herron mans article if that is ok.  I garuntee you aint going to push me off that Ryan mans bleachers.  I will bring that old body gard Grider used to have.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you fellars dont put no fear in RD.  I was going to bring that provost herron mans article if that is ok.  I garuntee you aint going to push me off that Ryan mans bleachers.  I will bring that old body gard Grider used to have.  You think im joking but im not. 

I’d hate to see that poor body guard after messing with a Willis! You think I’m joking but I’m not! :popcorneater:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ladykee said:

I’d hate to see that poor body guard after messing with a Willis! You think I’m joking but I’m not! :popcorneater:

Now skillet slinger I thought you was a church goer.  I garuntee all I said was I was going to come over and visit and bring my Murphy Fair book and my thermos and share my hot cocoa and ole RD done got told he would get tossed off the bleachers with my Murphy Fair book.  I garuntee you I wasnt going to do anything but show you my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.