Unaka @ Greenback Round 1

orngnblk

9 hours ago, crow said:

I'd say you're right, playing a defense that hasn't allowed a 1st down snice 2003 and an offense averaging 196.4 points per quarter. I'd say we're cooked :popcorneater:

Hampton is really good but I wouldn't say you guys don't have a chance. Hampton's defense is just as good if not better than their offense. They have 5 shutouts this season & 4 of them have come in their past 4 straight games.

Their only 2 losses came earlier in the season to Happy Valley & then GP. They have played lights out since the lost to GP. Oneida will have to play an A+ game. The Bulldog Den is a tough place to play as well. A rowdy bunch of fans & just a tough place for visiting teams to play.

Edited by tonybologna

9 hours ago, tonybologna said:

Hampton is really good but I wouldn't say you guys don't have a chance. Hampton's defense is just as good if not better than their offense. They have 5 shutouts this season & 4 of them have come in their past 4 straight games.

Their only 2 losses came earlier in the season to Happy Valley & then GP. They have played lights out since the lost to GP. Oneida will have to play an A+ game. The Bulldog Den is a tough place to play as well. A rowdy bunch of fans & just a tough place for visiting teams to play.

You can't be saying stuff like this on here! That's like a conservative crossing pencil neck Schiff...You'll get us impeached! :flower: