Playoffs 2A regions 1 vs region 2

Yeti

On 11/2/2019 at 8:46 AM, Imthayeti said:

@TheUltimateWarrior98

Come on back. Time to talk football.

One more trip to Decatur for the Warriors. I'll be on my way back from South Carolina Friday evening so I won't be in attendance this time but yes we can talk football all week and you can talk football next week as well lol 

Just now, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

One more trip to Decatur for the Warriors. I'll be on my way back from South Carolina Friday evening so I won't be in attendance this time but yes we can talk football all week and you can talk football next week as well lol 

Did your QB start against SG or not? I'm hearing all kinds of stuff but could've sworn the announcer said your QB started the game Friday 

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I knew I'd draw one of them out. By showing up hes narrowed it down though. Good to see you back Warrior.

Didn't make it to the SG game my kiddo was running in Nashville at the state cross country meet. Nice little 9 hour round trip. It's been a busy weekend for sure. But yes you drew me back out lol.

10 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Didn't make it to the SG game my kiddo was running in Nashville at the state cross country meet. Nice little 9 hour round trip. It's been a busy weekend for sure. But yes you drew me back out lol.

Haha, that would have smoked me out as well.