Playoffs 2A regions 1 vs region 2

Yeti

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Only took until Monday for this thread to get livened up. Gonna be some fun days, weeks ahead fellas.

Us old heads may behave better now days since coach keeps a tighter leash but it don't mean we've forgot how the old days were. Wild west I tell ya :lol:

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Heck, Reb left before the party even started? Disappeared the week before the game! Kinda worried about the feller!

UW will be back 

Think we should start some rumors about them, kinda a threat if they dont come back. I'll go first. I heard one of them cant say which,  had a sex exchange and was limited to no screen time for a couple weeks. What did you hear?

Just now, crow said:

Us old heads may behave better now days since coach keeps a tighter leash but it don't mean we've forgot how the old days were. Wild west I tell ya :lol:

If we can get the upcoming thread concerning our game as good as the threads when we played GCA, I'll be the happiest man on earth 

16 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Think we should start some rumors about them, kinda a threat if they dont come back. I'll go first. I heard one of them cant say which,  had a sex exchange and was limited to no screen time for a couple weeks. What did you hear?

Edited by uknoit2