Playoffs 2A regions 1 vs region 2

Yeti

14 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

The Happy Valley team that beat Hampton earlier in the year, what happened to it? It gonna make an appearance Friday?

The Hampton team that showed up in the HV game  is not the same Hampton team from then until now. It took couple games to find their identity. Hv was very happy to play them early, talking to some HV folk scouting at the Hampton/North game Hampton was a different team than they had witnessed..

• Upvote 1

Just now, BULLRUSH said:

The Hampton team that showed up in the HV game  is not the same Hampton team from then until now. It took couple games to find their identity. Hv was very happy to play them early, talking to some HV folk scouting at the Hampton/North game Hampton was a different team than they had witnessed..

Hampton folks sound pretty confident. That's a good thing. These first 3 rounds are gonna be alot of fun. 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

If you ain't confident, why the heck play? Not gonna hear any of us talking victory before any game is played....CG is first, plain and simple 

Nah, that's what I mean. I've seen enough out of my team to be confident about them and what they are capable of. That's a good feeling to have about your team going in.

1 minute ago, TigerNation said:

You can be confident against Cumberland Gap. You can probably get away with being cocky against Cumberland Gap.

This bunch is a lot like our 2015 team in that they show no cockiness at all....They just come out and play hard...We are treating CG like we were playing Alcoa 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Nah, that's what I mean. I've seen enough out of my team to be confident about them and what they are capable of. That's a good feeling to have about your team going in.

There's still things up in the air concerning this bunch....But if they play hard, we'll all be happy 

18 minutes ago, BULLRUSH said:

:popcorneater: Showtime 

26 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

This bunch is a lot like our 2015 team in that they show no cockiness at all....They just come out and play hard...We are treating CG like we were playing Alcoa 

There's still things up in the air concerning this bunch....But if they play hard, we'll all be happy 

CG normally play good in the playoffs?