Playoffs 2A regions 1 vs region 2

Yeti

This thread has died out a little. Alot of good games coming up Friday. I'm curious as to what you think the scores of the games might be. Easiest to fill out the scores for the teams except your own.

Oneida_27 > Sullivan North_7

Hampton_49 Cumberland G_7

South Greene_21 Rockwood_7

This to me is a fair assessment of what I think the talent gap is between the teams. Rockwood may pull out a win, but i didnt see enough to convince me that they could when we played.

Edited by Imthayeti

41 minutes ago, thelawking said:

The fields are wet, temperatures are dropping, could be a frozen tundra.  Who's gonna be the toughest in Round 1?  Doesn't mean it will carry over to Round 2.  The surprise on the Reservation, Oneida puts 34 on the board.  And that ain't common at all.  Good luck to you all.

:eek: I hope we get to see this surprise! 

When Meigs went to Hampton for Sub-State games a couple years back, I was super impressed with the atmosphere. Reminded me of Decatur. The vibe the same with football?

I can remember a couple Meigs players, about an hour before game time, walking across the floor to go use the bathroom, and all the Hampton folk booing and barking at them. LOL. Same stuff throughout the game to make it awesome. Just wondering if it is like that for a football game. 

5 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

When Meigs went to Hampton for Sub-State games a couple years back, I was super impressed with the atmosphere. Reminded me of Decatur. The vibe the same with football?

I can remember a couple Meigs players, about an hour before game time, walking across the floor to go use the bathroom, and all the Hampton folk booing and barking at them. LOL. Same stuff throughout the game to make it awesome. Just wondering if it is like that for a football game. 

i remember listening to these games on the radio and you could tell the place was rocking 

38 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

32 minutes ago, BBG1 said:

i remember listening to these games on the radio and you could tell the place was rocking 

The atmosphere in this gym was awesome '13 thru '16 for sure! I had a boy played against those Meigs teams...Funnest time we ever had (with the exception of my first boy in substate here in 2011) And I'm including state games in that comment! 

In FB, half the stands are politely cheering and the other half I'm in is full of flat out crazies! We have a crew that stands high on the 50 and can be clearly heard from anywhere in the stadium most of time LOL!  Playoff time electrifies this bunch...Will be loud and plenty entertaining 

Edited by uknoit2