Cyunts Hil att 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

How do you win at DB one Friday, and then lose a home game to Bearden that would have locked down a region championship the next Friday?  

Science Hill definitely is a viable candidate for this year's Sybil Award. 

And for you young pups who don't have a clue what I am talking about, use the Google machine.  

8 minutes ago, HTV said:

How do you win at DB one Friday, and then lose a home game to Bearden that would have locked down a region championship the next Friday?  

Science Hill definitely is a viable candidate for this year's Sybil Award. 

And for you young pups who don't have a clue what I am talking about, use the Google machine.  

HTV........Beer-Den iz hellthy now and #2 bein' baick maiks tham a diffurunt teem .....And Mr. Candela iz one ov tha best singull playurs weave seed this yeer imo....:popcorneater:

On 11/2/2019 at 12:57 AM, DaBears1976 said:

Wished we could kinda skip the first 2 rounds to hurry up and have the DB match they want. With Maryville. 

None of the coaches or players and for that matter anyone that counts have said that!And further more anybody can get beat on any nite.Thats why they play the games!!!..I hate when fans of other teams come on here talking trash about two teams they having no ties with.Why don't you worry about youre teams playoff game.Wait they probably don't play one.LOL…..

15 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

None of the coaches or players and for that matter anyone that counts have said that!And further more anybody can get beat on any nite.Thats why they play the games!!!..I hate when fans of other teams come on here talking trash about two teams they having no ties with.Why don't you worry about youre teams playoff game.Wait they probably don't play one.LOL…..

DaBears is a Maryville fan...