REGIONS 1/2 5-A PLAYOFFS! OPINIONS?

dawgs82

Central/David Crockett game was a good one to watch. Very competitive, both teams really going at each other. I kept waiting for Larkin to bring Crockett back in the 2nd half after they got down, but Central turned up the heat in the 4th quarter. After the hit he took from Bost, I think it rattled him some. The kid is tough, most would have called it a night, but he came right back. Don't know what Crockett has waiting in the wings at QB, but they have a lot of talent coming back. The Junior lineman Davis is a beast. We couldn't block him for most of the night. Him getting injured hurt them. Central has got to come out and start playing right off the bat. If they had played the first half the way they played the second, I don't think it would have been as close as it was. And I'm tired of seeing receivers getting behind our secondary. That's 2 games in a row we've gotten burnt. 

5 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Crockett vs Central was a great game. Central fans are a class act welcomes you but one thing that got me is the disrespectful student section taunting our players calling them names. Even Central players on different occasions help Crockett players off the ground.

Stockton, kids will be kids! I don't like it either, but every generation has them. I'm 63 and I can remember things I said that I'm not real proud of when I was that age. Remember this, what goes around comes around. Most of these kids will grow up to have kids of their own out there playing and fans giving them down the road. It's a vicious cycle!  LOL

1 hour ago, dawgs82 said:

Stockton, kids will be kids! I don't like it either, but every generation has them. I'm 63 and I can remember things I said that I'm not real proud of when I was that age. Remember this, what goes around comes around. Most of these kids will grow up to have kids of their own out there playing and fans giving them down the road. It's a vicious cycle!  LOL

I say half of those boys with their shirts off are sick this evening. Besides that your fan base are a class act. Enjoyed my talk with bobcat before the game.

2 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

I say half of those boys with their shirts off are sick this evening. Besides that your fan base are a class act. Enjoyed my talk with bobcat before the game.

Mr. Stockton I too enjoyed meeting you and your friend before the game. I apologize for our students, I know most of those boys I’ll give them a talking to. Your team is great and they played their hearts out. We caught fire in the second half, thankfully, and kept the momentum going. But best believe Crockett won’t go away, Chandley is a great young Coach, just like Coach Rosser is. Keep yalls heads up, again it was a pleasure meeting you sir. 

18 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Mr. Stockton I too enjoyed meeting you and your friend before the game. I apologize for our students, I know most of those boys I’ll give them a talking to. Your team is great and they played their hearts out. We caught fire in the second half, thankfully, and kept the momentum going. But best believe Crockett won’t go away, Chandley is a great young Coach, just like Coach Rosser is. Keep yalls heads up, again it was a pleasure meeting you sir. 

Go get revenge next week. 

12 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

:roflol:of course it was cold, he’s throwing shade at you like you did to me. And yes your correct, WE did show and lot of heart and played together as a FAMILY.

You are completely unhinged.  You can't even read a compliment for the team you support without a huge chip on your shoulder.  

6 hours ago, HTV said:

You are completely unhinged.  You can't even read a compliment for the team you support without a huge chip on your shoulder.  

No no, you started this. You had to throw a little shade in that comment to me by asking if I had “seen the weather.” Knowing that I said one of the reasons we lost to SD was due to the weather, and you even called me out on it back a couple weeks ago, although it was the truth. You are the one who’s unhinged and yeah I saw the “compliment.” There’s no chip on my shoulder, you are the one with the chip because of my opinions on Powell.

Edited by chsbobcat09