Westmoreland Travels to Tyner for Round 1

GBO52

2 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

That’ll do! Really good team, really fast! Good luck on the rest of the year Tyner! 

A few too many turnovers for the Eagles tonight - you moved the ball at times but helped us out with some mistakes.  Safe travels back to all - sorry we didn’t have fish sandwiches.

10 hours ago, biggest said:

How will they  match up with tc next week?

It will be closer then I thought. Definitely don’t think it will be like last year. I do think TC defense will still be a little to much for them though. I could be wrong, you never know. It could be a good game! 

4 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

It will be closer then I thought. Definitely don’t think it will be like last year. I do think TC defense will still be a little to much for them though. I could be wrong, you never know. It could be a good game! 

Thanks! I was actually surprised I thought  westy would  keep it close  for a while.  But that Tc defense is no joke. 

12 hours ago, biggest said:

Thanks! I was actually surprised I thought  westy would  keep it close  for a while.  But that Tc defense is no joke. 

Just way too fast.... We started out hot, intercepted the ball on the very first play and then fumbled it and they just took on from there.... Should be a good game next week! 

Tyner will do well if they focus to shut down #5 up the middle and just allow their speed on the edges to focus 1 on 1 with the outside runs. I hear #6 for TC will be back. If he is in the game you dont have to worry about the pass from him but he can fly and runs the option well. The key to your offense that alot dont have is the ability to pass the ball well. Give your qb time and  Tyner can take advantage of the TC secondary and win the game friday night with your wide receivers.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Tyner will do well if they focus to shut down #5 up the middle and just allow their speed on the edges to focus 1 on 1 with the outside runs. I hear #6 for TC will be back. If he is in the game you dont have to worry about the pass from him but he can fly and runs the option well. The key to your offense that alot dont have is the ability to pass the ball well. Give your qb time and  Tyner can take advantage of the TC secondary and win the game friday night with your wide receivers.

Good analysis. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 8:14 AM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Who won the Tyner / Westmoreland game?