Upsets

Raider1234

2 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

#1 upset will be my stomach after all that concession stand food. I'm about to gorge.

1st round upsets don't seem to happen as much in the smaller classes as they do in the larger ones..or is it just me?

That is  true big gap a lot of times from1-4 

6 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I too think this might possibly happen!

I hope not but stranger things have happened! Bledsoe best Whitwell 38-8 I think was the final. I was there to watch that game and if Whitwell has not improved ALOT I don’t see them winning.  Monterey handled Bledsoe pretty soundly! Like I said though I don’t bet on nothing in playoffs! Good Luck to you guys! Hope to see you in 2nd round! I like to play different teams and I never like playing Gordy 2 times in same year because odds are never good against them! 

6 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

I hope not but stranger things have happened! Bledsoe best Whitwell 38-8 I think was the final. I was there to watch that game and if Whitwell has not improved ALOT I don’t see them winning.  Monterey handled Bledsoe pretty soundly! Like I said though I don’t bet on nothing in playoffs! Good Luck to you guys! Hope to see you in 2nd round! I like to play different teams and I never like playing Gordy 2 times in same year because odds are never good against them! 

I would love to play y’all again! I think it would be a pretty good game the last one was a good game until about mid 3rd quarter.

14 hours ago, TALMAD said:

Whitwell has improved a little, but don't think it is enough.  On defense they have a couple of kids that can make the tackle, but if they don't get to the ball first, the other players have a hard time stopping the play. 

4 hours ago, Raider1234 said:

What about Hickman over Forrest have heard they are better than people think?

That would be disasterous for Eli. It would feed every negative stereotype about Forrest SOS, the region, etc.

Forrest needs to send a message to the state Friday if they have ANY seriousnes about making a deep run.

A loss or even a "less than slaughter" victory and this board will be awash in water-soaked Gremlins celebrating the demise of Forrest.  

3 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

That would be disasterous for Eli. It would feed every negative stereotype about Forrest SOS, the region, etc.

Forrest needs to send a message to the state Friday if they have ANY seriousnes about making a deep run.

A loss or even a "less than slaughter" victory and this board will be awash in water-soaked Gremlins celebrating the demise of Forrest.  

:lol: