Adamsville v Fairley rnd 1 playoffs

cardfan

5 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Good luck to Adamsville on Friday. It was very fortunate that you will get to play your game at Christian Brothers. Be very happy that you didn't have to play at BTW or Oakhaven.

We got moved to btw 2 years ago when we played due to the rain.  Only problem is cbh has turf i think.  That helps speed.  

11 hours ago, cardfan said:

We are offense by committee mostly.  No 1 stud to rely on.  Got a couple good receivers and some hard nosed backs.  Qb is above average but we have no real stars.  Team is what we preach.

#2 is a wide receiver for us.  When he graduates this year he will be the second all-time receiver in yards, receptions, and TD's.  Mr. Burcham holds all those records for the Cardinals.  #2 is probably the best athlete on the field for us.  We have a good receiving core and rb's.  QB is very athletic as well.

Saw some videos on Wilkins out of curiosity.  He’s going to be rough to handle.  He’s got some wheels, probably one of those guys that once he gets past the line of scrimmage, he can break one. Not real sure about what else they have to compliment him.  Not real sure about the competition he’s facing as well, but he looks good

17 hours ago, cardfan said:

We are offense by committee mostly.  No 1 stud to rely on.  Got a couple good receivers and some hard nosed backs.  Qb is above average but we have no real stars.  Team is what we preach.

Well, who are those good receivers and RBs? I understand the team concept, i'm just trying to get a feel for who to look for as the game progresses if I were to go to the game.

Edited by kwc