Cland hosts the bobcats. Rd 2

THE KING

53 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

This should be a good game way better than last week and even last night. I have never been to roan my or cloudland but hear it's a tough place to play ball. I am actually looking forward to this game

We're in the middle of nowhere about 5 miles from the nc line.  Elevation in town somewhere between 2500 and 3000 feet.  Weather is unpredictable.  Our field can be rough to play on. Hard for athletes to cut up field. It hurts us too. We have highlander bbq, bobs dairyland, subway, Frank and marty's pizza, puerte nuevo for places to eat. 2 gas stations. Dress for the occasion.  This place has winds that will cut through you

22 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We're in the middle of nowhere about 5 miles from the nc line.  Elevation in town somewhere between 2500 and 3000 feet.  Weather is unpredictable.  Our field can be rough to play on. Hard for athletes to cut up field. It hurts us too. We have highlander bbq, bobs dairyland, subway, Frank and marty's pizza, puerte nuevo for places to eat. 2 gas stations. Dress for the occasion.  This place has winds that will cut through you

We can’t behind the chains in this game King. Need a lot of 2nd and 3rd short. A lot kids slipping last night on the field. Calling for snow on Tuesday and cold low of 12. Then back in the 40s so the field will freeze and then thaw back out. 

42 minutes ago, Appvol said:

We can’t behind the chains in this game King. Need a lot of 2nd and 3rd short. A lot kids slipping last night on the field. Calling for snow on Tuesday and cold low of 12. Then back in the 40s so the field will freeze and then thaw back out. 

It won't thaw unless its sunny.  I hope it does. Its even slicker when its frozen