Riverside vs Waverly Round 2 of Round 2

vandyfan1

5 hours ago, Tigers6056 said:

The good thing about him not being used all year is he's not beat up. We as a team look fresher than we have been the past couple of years at this point in the year. Glad we got 2 players back last week and hoping the other will play this week.

You're absolutely right my friend! That's why I said no comment, because when you look at the big picture, this worked out perfectly!

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Lets go Waverly !! I projected another Tiger vs Tide match up in the Semis this year" prove me right" The Tide is gonna do their best to get there as well !!!

You're right. You sure did! When I made mention that it was a possibility, you and Bass were the only ones that didn't call me a lunatic, because we had loss the Big 3! But I knew the talent we still had lurking in the shadows. Even some of my own people told me I was nuts! We still got a lonnnnnnngggggg way to go before it comes to that, but it's definitely looking better each step we take. And I'm pretty sure the River rats have a lot to say about it, lol.

23 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

How do u compare Lewis to Waverly tho

Two totally different teams. Against Lewis u have to play assignment football at its best. Read your keys and everyone do their job. Waverly of course totally different offense not predictIve. Just have to make the right reads and contain an elusive number 8. Rhs I expect to have a different game plan offensively. I really expect a better game 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Two totally different teams. Against Lewis u have to play assignment football at its best. Read your keys and everyone do their job. Waverly of course totally different offense not predictIve. Just have to make the right reads and contain an elusive number 8. Rhs I expect to have a different game plan offensively. I really expect a better game 

Yea I expect a different game this go around