Riverside vs Waverly Round 2 of Round 2

vandyfan1

1 minute ago, Bigpun54 said:

7. He has mostly played te or receiver but he is a basketball player don't worry about him

Man don't tell.me that lol. Im.worried about the whole team it's win or go home time. Jus cuz we won the 1st game don't mean anything it's playoff time and riverside always plays harder in the playoffs.  

Those Waverly Wonders beat us every year, and sometimes twice. I sure do get tired of Tiger Central giving us a 1st half lead and then coming back in the 2nd. It even happened some this year in the regular season game. It wasn't much of a halftime lead, but it was a lead. Looking to play a lot better Friday night. 

1 hour ago, Wavo2004 said:

Yea I know . But no matter what which ever one if r teams win. I hope they beat the crap outta Forrest 

I know, I'm just glad we have a good, hard hitting, clean rivalry. I think it is 2A football at its best when we get together. I respect Waverly's program, players, and town. And I will pull for our region as long as we have a team in the playoffs.