Riverside vs Waverly Round 2 of Round 2

vandyfan1

10 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

I don't think any of there teams would have traveled to Memphis and beat a pretty good Mitchel team.  I could be wrong but that is my opinion

I watched film and I think with the size they have and pressure on the QB Waverly could , but I cant get a feel for region 8 still ! We talk about The Rebs playing great ball but are they? I just cant put my finger on calling this a signature win for the Rebs or just the same ole Region 8 ... McKenzie flat out dominates them boys on the Line on O and D plain n simple.....  Region 7 even in a " down" year perplexes me to no end !!!

11 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

We have some linemen left from last year and more depth in the line than last year.  As for Milan.  Have you seen who beat these guys.  They lost to two 1 lost teams, one team with 3 losses and 2 undefeated teams.  Our hype is based on this year, not last year.  We know we can be upset.  The kids know they have a target on their backs.  Lets see how this thing plays out.  Milan would beat just about every team on most 2A levels.  They have improved since playing us.  Don't try too diminish what we have accomplished by using our schedule.  We dealt with the same stuff last year.

Thanks for telling us what the kids know.   Valuable stuff. 

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

Lol.  Maybe take a break dude.  Realign your life priorities. You are literally yelling at a stranger to shut up because you are so sensitive. On a message board.  

Really sad 

My priorities are fine ....yours on the other hand ??? You are a joke and if you disappeared from this site tuere would be a party !!!! Sensitive??? Why dont you got berate some children or something???? Do your self a favor go somewhere where your garbage is valued "the dump" !!! Life priorities??The fact that you are so hurt by the Tide " obnoxious" Tidesters shows your true color, you want a pic of me to do your business to ???? Kisses

14 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

My priorities are fine ....yours on the other hand ??? You are a joke and if you disappeared from this site tuere would be a party !!!! Sensitive??? Why dont you got berate some children or something???? Do your self a favor go somewhere where your garbage is valued "the dump" !!! Life priorities??The fact that you are so hurt by the Tide " obnoxious" Tidesters shows your true color, you want a pic of me to do your business to ???? Kisses

Your favorite football team may be great but The General runs the clock on you every day. 

You should consider changing your screen name to "TriggeredinTrenton" 

You forgot to throw the race card btw. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Game Day! Looking forward to tonight! Hoping our Tigers keep improving every week! Win or go home! Hoping we get it done so we can see what Forrest is all about “if they win”. Best of luck to everyone still grinding it out! 

Good luck to your Tigers Trollin! Pulling for yall as always. :thumb: