Riverside vs Waverly Round 2 of Round 2

vandyfan1

12 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Hat's off to Waverly.............a class act over the years. Finally got that monkey off Frost's back. What'd ya'll think of #7? 

Tremendous athlete, I think you guys was just scamming us that first game and then came with the secret weapon when it mattered most, lol. Hats off to you all, you had a game plan and executed it perfectly. No doubt  about who the better team was tonight. Good luck the rest of the way and PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE BEAT FORREST!

Edited by Super8Dad

Just now, tradertwo said:

Proud of your guys tonight... knew you had a good shot, but didn't expect a no hitter. Frostie and Co. must be sick of watching film!

Thanks Trader, nobody works harder than Frostie and Co. I thought we had a shot too, but I thought that last year, the year before that, and the year we were up big at halftime and still lost. I don't know what it is about Waverly but our boys always give them their worst game. Not this time though...........

3 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Thanks Trader, nobody works harder than Frostie and Co. I thought we had a shot too, but I thought that last year, the year before that, and the year we were up big at halftime and still lost. I don't know what it is about Waverly but our boys always give them their worst game. Not this time though...........

You'll have to hook us up with the witch doctor that broke the spell. Give Forrest your best!

21 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

Tremendous athlete, I think you guys was just scamming us that first game and then came with the secret weapon when it mattered most, lol. Hats off to you all, you had a game plan and executed it perfectly. No doubt  about who the better team was tonight. Good luck the rest of the way and PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE BEAT FORREST!

We gonna load up and go up there. We've been up there before, for better and worse. Forrest has a fine program, and have as long as I can remember. Tell your boys they have a lot of respect from the folks at Decatur Co., or as your radio announcers say, "Decaturville Panthers." 

• Upvote 1