Riverside vs Waverly Round 2 of Round 2

vandyfan1

12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Even in (overwhemling "weren't competitive") defeat you are a smarmy passive aggressive dude.   You need to warm up your recliner and enjoy the rest of the season. 

I travel to watch high school football so while you sit in yours which I understand because of your age and I understand your personality which is weak. I will be enjoying high school football all the way to the championship. 

You didn't read the entire exchange. I'm really surprised since you are usually so level headed and thorough. My statement was that he was arrogant even in defeat. Since Forrest didn't lose, the statement cannot be applied to me, and therefore isn't projecting. 

I give you a 3/10 for trying, even if it was only emotion fueled. I've neevr seen a fan base who wins and yet is PO'ed all the time. Lighten up.     

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

You didn't read the entire exchange. I'm really surprised since you are usually so level headed and thorough. My statement was that he was arrogant even in defeat. Since Forrest didn't lose, the statement cannot be applied to me, and therefore isn't projecting. 

I give you a 3/10 for trying, even if it was only emotion fueled. I've neevr seen a fan base who wins and yet is PO'ed all the time. Lighten up.     

I’m not mad about anything. I just like to get under your skin :mrgreen:

Waverly, you lost 34-0 in your own building, to a team that already LOST to you, plus a 4-7 Adamsville team, PLUS a Houston Co team who managed a paltry 7 in an entire game with R5's 3 seed AT Erin.  

All I see is "Dang, didn't expect that!" type posts. 

Is someone going to say what actually happened? 34-0 is not accidental. 

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Waverly, you lost 34-0 in your own building, to a team that already LOST to you, plus a 4-7 Adamsville team, PLUS a Houston Co team who managed a paltry 7 in an entire game with R5's 3 seed AT Erin.  

All I see is "Dang, didn't expect that!" type posts. 

Is someone going to say what actually happened? 34-0 is not accidental. 

I will tell you what happened. We got out played and Frost had a great game plan. Plain and simple