Riverside vs Waverly Round 2 of Round 2

vandyfan1

9 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Watched two of my own play their last games... It'll never be exactly the same, but it's a small step from a fan of your own blood to a fan of your team, and you get out of it what you put into it. I've got grandkids coming up now who play... it doesn't end until you quit.

I agree with you that it isn't the same without your own kid playing but I still have family on the team and will be like you and support my team till death do us part lol. 

Well the Tigers finished about were I thought they would and I’m very proud of them. Nothing at all for us to hang our heads about. We will be back got some good young men coming up in the ranks the next three yrs and we have a really good 8th grade class. 

Riverside you guys played great and I hope y’all play like you did tonight against Forrest. I will be cheering for y’all. 

Until next time you River Rats!

• Like 1

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

Well the Tigers finished about were I thought they would and I’m very proud of them. Nothing at all for us to hang our heads about. We will be back got some good young men coming up in the ranks the next three yrs and we have a really good 8th grade class. 

Riverside you guys played great and I hope y’all play like you did tonight against Forrest. I will be cheering for y’all. 

Until next time you River Rats!

Lots of class Vandy.  You have lots of class.  Look forward in seeing you in T-town next week

10 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Good game guys. After Lewis win knew it could b different. Defense playing lights Out. Finally playing to the potential everyone thought they would before season started. Waverly always a class act definitely not trying to rub it in just happy to finally get that win against them. Been awhile 

Not taking it as rubbing it in. I'd be excited about the win too. Y'all played an awesome game and deserve the win! 

18 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Good game guys. After Lewis win knew it could b different. Defense playing lights Out. Finally playing to the potential everyone thought they would before season started. Waverly always a class act definitely not trying to rub it in just happy to finally get that win against them. Been awhile 

Not trying to one up you, but I knew after our game that it was possible. We didn't put up enough of a fight to push you guys, but we actually weren't as bad as y'all made us look until we wore down in most games. Every team has it's tendencies, but there's nothing that Riverside can't do if you have to do it on offense, and the D is stout. There's nobody left that can't beat the Panthers on a good night, but if you bring the A game, everyone will have their hands full in trying, and still may come up short.

• Like 1