Riverside vs Waverly Round 2 of Round 2

vandyfan1

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

You wont hear that from me. It's amazing how much craptalk Waverly gets away with then called "class acts" afterwards. They picked a drubbing of Riverside and they got embarrassed.

I call them a class act for several reasons. I talked to them before and during the game last two weeks. No hostilities just talking football. On the message boards I have no problem fans predicting a winning score. They r just supporting their teams and doing it without being negative. Third they own up to it when they wrong. They don't twist words and deny what they said. They r classy not arrogant. Their is a difference 

4 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

I call them a class act for several reasons. I talked to them before and during the game last two weeks. No hostilities just talking football. On the message boards I have no problem fans predicting a winning score. They r just supporting their teams and doing it without being negative. Third they own up to it when they wrong. They don't twist words and deny what they said. They r classy not arrogant. Their is a difference 

BOOM

• Like 1

And when Waverly gets knocked out of the playoffs, several of their fans go around to other games. They just like football in Waverly, and Camden. And Riverside is the same way. This whole area. We have everybody in town come out when we play, even when we are 5-5. But the Waverly guys aren't going to tell Forrest why we beat them. They know and we know, but Forrest won't know until after we play at Chapel Hill. 

2 hours ago, @38320 said:

And when Waverly gets knocked out of the playoffs, several of their fans go around to other games. They just like football in Waverly, and Camden. And Riverside is the same way. This whole area. We have everybody in town come out when we play, even when we are 5-5. But the Waverly guys aren't going to tell Forrest why we beat them. They know and we know, but Forrest won't know until after we play at Chapel Hill. 

Im.trying to figure if I want to go see riverside and Forrest or Peabody vs fairley  

4 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Waverly, you lost 34-0 in your own building, to a team that already LOST to you, plus a 4-7 Adamsville team, PLUS a Houston Co team who managed a paltry 7 in an entire game with R5's 3 seed AT Erin.  

All I see is "Dang, didn't expect that!" type posts. 

Is someone going to say what actually happened? 34-0 is not accidental. 

I can tell you exactly what happened, we didn't play good at all as a team and Riverside played about as near of a perfect game as you could ask for. I'm not saying that how we looked was just our doing, Riverside straight up whipped us and are playing as good as anyone right now! They might come to Forrest and lay an egg but I kinda doubt it, that bunch is on a mission. Now as for Forrest I have alot of respect for the Seniors and coaches as I have been on the sidelines with them the past years in Waverly and they conduct themselves in respectable manner. I knew they would have alot of success this year and deservedly so. I think this will be one heck of a game. Both teams have my respect but you sir do not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

This idea that there's a secret is stupid and silly.  And pitiful.   

You're on the right track with all the comparisons General, you just haven't included all the interconnected games... your averages aren't showing the truth because of your limited sample size. Example... Camden beat Waverly 22-13, but lost to Riverside 0-22... anyone paying close enough attention should have figured Friday night's spread pretty close, but you've failed to include them in your analysis altogether. You're gonna' have to get crackin' to have this figured out by this Friday before you give your prediction! :wink:

9 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

its not that simple. What was the gameplan. do you not appreciate the nuance of the game? There was a 45 as in FORTY FIVE point turnaround in TWO freeeking weeks!   what the heck happened?  our coaches and kids are already watching film so if thats ur angle its stupid and silly. 

Please capitalize words that begin sentences.  Go back and check scholar. Did you not say McKenzie would keep it close early on.  That did not happen

It's ok to be wrong

It's human limitations

• Upvote 1