Riverside vs Waverly Round 2 of Round 2

vandyfan1

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Good Doc who u got in this contest ?? I stick with preseason pick to go to the Semis in tje Waverly Tigers...

Seems like everybody is forgetting about Wavo.  Where did this Forrest team come from.  11-0 does not meat they are world beaters.  We shall soon see.  If Wavo wins and Forrest win, when will they meet?

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Whoever y’all meet in the semifinals y’all will win big. Fairley will be yalls biggest test

Fairley is the elephant in the room.  We got to get by McKenzie.  I don't believe Fairley will be discipline enough to beat Peabody.  We are better than last years team.  More depth, more speed, more talent, more size and our coaches are the hardest working guys in this state.  And they are pretty darn smart.  

Edited by Golddoctor

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

Fairley is the elephant in the room.  We got to get by McKenzie.  I don't believe Fairley will be discipline enough to beat Peabody.  We are better than last years team.  More depth, more speed, more talent, more size and our coaches are the hardest working guys in this state.  And they are pretty darn smart.  

How talented is Forrest?

12 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Thanks. Both Regions 5 and 6 are not like they have been the past couple of years. Both Regions are down.

Same here over in R7. Not quite as good from Top to Bottom as usual, but very competitive.  Oh well Im out of here.  Good luck my friend Vandy

Edited by Golddoctor