The 1st Rematch: Tyner hosts Trousdale

tcjacket13

8 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Tyner is the more athletic team. However the line will be challenged between the tackles big time. The thing that may hurt TC this year is the wing T. Satterfield will try to just run it down the throat of Tyner. Thats why Id stack the box and dare TC to pass if I was Tyner.

You may be surprised by TCs offense this week 

Edited by TCRadio
  • Upvote 1

TC defensive numbers this year are incredibly impressive - I want to think that they haven’t played too many dynamic offenses and that plays a part in their gaudy points/yards rankings. But - they may just be that good.

Good news is Tyner has seen two defenses in Alcoa and Baylor that most would argue are better than TCs.  Bad news is we didn’t score on them - but we did move the ball on both of them.

Coach Turner calling plays and QB Ryals must stay patient and avoid getting frustrated and making lethal mistakes.  Tyner could win a low-scoring game but can’t allow defensive touchdowns with INT. or fumble returns.

It would help if TC would give us a turnover or two as well - we took 3 of Westmoreland’s 5 turnovers to the house Friday.

I believe my Rams will acquit themselves better this year - will it be enough to win?  Friday can’t come quickly enough.

• Like 1