The 1st Rematch: Tyner hosts Trousdale

tcjacket13

23 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

I hope TC is living in the past like you!! TC scored 6 TD'S against Marion and 4 of them was by one RB. Tyner scores 8 TD'S against Westy with 6 different players. I might not be able to do many things but I can count and 6 is greater than 1. And this is matching athletes in your opinion (lol)

We will see about these O-line's and Defenses. Only time will tell!!

I hope Tyner is only worried about that 1 RB that scored all those TDS against Marion and key solely in on him...The studs are in the stable waiting for the race and are well rested!!!! See you Friday! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RTD said:

Nobody will score 28 points on TC defense. TC defense is way too strong and well coaches to give up 28 points to Tyner. It will be a ball controlled game with TC defense leading the way to victory. If Tyner can put up 28 points on TC defense they deserve to win the game.

I have to agree tc defense is strong! Idk if anyone can  put up 28 on them! H20 did find success running  downhill on them with Carter late it our game though!  

9 hours ago, RTD said:

Nobody will score 28 points on TC defense. TC defense is way too strong and well coaches to give up 28 points to Tyner. It will be a ball controlled game with TC defense leading the way to victory. If Tyner can put up 28 points on TC defense they deserve to win the game.

I think I heard that Meigs wouldn’t score 14 on them last year, and they put up 29, but in a losing effort. I just think this is a different Tyner team then last year. But I could de totally wrong. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Tyner is the more athletic team. However the line will be challenged between the tackles big time. The thing that may hurt TC this year is the wing T. Satterfield will try to just run it down the throat of Tyner. Thats why Id stack the box and dare TC to pass if I was Tyner.

Lol TC offense in the playoffs change bade on who they are playing. For example against Meigs last year TC had a 5 WR look. 

3 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Your best bet is to stay over there and hope Forrest doesn't get destroyed. This game is above your pay grade level until your team gets to Cookeville!!

Well said I just hope Forrest some beats Peabody and make it to Cookeville. I would love to see TC, Tyner, Watertown or Meigs destroy and boat race Forrest. But Peabody will destroy Forrest before any team from the East gets a  chance.

1 hour ago, biggest said:

I have to agree tc defense is strong! Idk if anyone can  put up 28 on them! H20 did find success running  downhill on them with Carter late it our game though!  

But Tyner isn't Watertown they don't like the smash-mouth style that TC and H20 plays. I don't think Tyner has the line to run downhill against TC.

51 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I think I heard that Meigs wouldn’t score 14 on them last year, and they put up 29, but in a losing effort. I just think this is a different Tyner team then last year. But I could de totally wrong. 

That Meigs QB was Superman last year in that game he carried Meigs on his shoulders that whole game. This TC defense is better than last year defense especially in the secondary with Pickett kid from Lebanon this year has basically shut down half of the field. I just wish he was cleared earlier to play in the season. If Tyner had a good line everyone would be in trouble they are really good at skill positions but you have to have a line to give your backs time to make plays. Tyner biggest weakness is TC biggest strength I love our chances with Tyner OLine vs TC front 7.