McEwen Vs Huntland Round 2

Orangecountry

2 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

Okay maybe your coach juSt didn't want to swap with Huntlands coach.

I filmed for myself as far as Mcewen’s coaches I have no clue  Mcewen’s not hard to plan for we run it. Then run some more. Then when you least expect it we run some more. The game consist of that and MP throwing 8 or 9 picks. 

Edited by Orangecountry

23 hours ago, WarChant said:

I don’t know anything about either team but I did see the  highlights of Huntland’s rb that kid can absolutely fly and has some really good moves. Do they have a good line or other skill players ? 

Huntland has one of the state's best linebackers and leading tacklers. Not very big upfront, but very quick and the defensive scheme plays to their strengths.Definitely a two-headed monster on offense. #4 & #6 it's kind of pick your poison.

Huntland's weakness on offense has been ball security though. Fumbled twice in the first round win. Won't be able to do that and win in round 2

5 hours ago, Foolsball101 said:

Huntland has one of the state's best linebackers and leading tacklers. Not very big upfront, but very quick and the defensive scheme plays to their strengths.Definitely a two-headed monster on offense. #4 & #6 it's kind of pick your poison.

Huntland's weakness on offense has been ball security though. Fumbled twice in the first round win. Won't be able to do that and win in round 2

I think the Beasley kid from MP is a pretty good linebacker too idk how they compare. Mcewen’s QB is starting to look 100% since his knee surgery.they can score some points. 

14 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've seen Huntland twice.  But I'm taking McEwen.  I'll say this,  if McEwen can't stop Reed before he gets to the line of scrimmage then you're in for a very long night. 

Mcewen does a good job keeping the other teams offence off the field. They keep the clock rolling. Their secondary is pretty fast. They have around 30 interceptions this year

Edited by Orangecountry

16 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Mcewen does a good job keeping the other teams offence off the field. They keep the clock rolling. Their secondary is pretty fast. They have around 30 interceptions this year

McEwen will be lucky to have one interception against Huntland. Goodluck stopping the two RB's from Huntland. They have an offensive mastermind as their coordinator. 

4 minutes ago, BRfan2015 said:

McEwen will be lucky to have one interception against Huntland. Goodluck stopping the two RB's from Huntland. They have an offensive mastermind as their coordinator. 

I sure would have though with a mastermind calling plays and all that speed they could have put up more points A game. Especially MP. I’m surprised y’all didn’t score 100 on Bruceton. 

Edited by Orangecountry