South Greene @ Meigs County - Rd 2

MarsBlackmon

6 minutes ago, sgrebelyell said:

have you seen south greene? cause ive seen miegs county and they half our size up front. we beat rockwood just like they did and did it with a backup quarteback.

Just looked at their size up front 285, 305, 315. They are huge but how good are they?  I’ve seen them big ole slow boys get rocked but ... I’ve also seen a bug hit a windshield. Which will it be

20 minutes ago, sgrebelyell said:

have you seen south greene? cause ive seen miegs county and they half our size up front. we beat rockwood just like they did and did it with a backup quarteback.

Ill take 5 kids at 180 to 240 all day long that can move and whip the tar out of big 300 pound slow feeted lineman.:shock:

29 minutes ago, sgrebelyell said:

so without playing the first play a 10-1 team is going to get embarrassed and take one on the chin?? sounds like we shouldnt even make the trip. 

So saying I hope your team isnt as disciplined as the last team we played when they get hit hard, or get behind on the scoreboard is an attack on your team? Ok if your team is as tender as you are on these boards it will be worse honestly. I dont have to see video to know if your a parent your gonna be dissapointed on that long drive home. What ya got?

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

So saying I hope your team isnt as disciplined as the last team we played when they get hit hard, or get behind on the scoreboard is an attack on your team? Ok if your team is as tender as you are on these boards it will be worse honestly. I dont have to see video to know if your a parent your gonna be dissapointed on that long drive home. What ya got?

BOOYAH!

19 minutes ago, Turu said:

Just looked at their size up front 285, 305, 315. They are huge but how good are they?  I’ve seen them big ole slow boys get rocked but ... I’ve also seen a bug hit a windshield. Which will it be

well i mean there good enough to beat rockwood just as bad as you did with a backup quarterback. 

31 minutes ago, sgrebelyell said:

Rockwood lead 7-0 and all were tied at 7 for quiet some time.Meigs handled RW!

Yeti was it not a mercy rule also??

Edited by orngnblk

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

you didn't say anything about our team discipline, you said we were going to take one on the chin and we better be able to take it.our record is the same as yours. who is to say you wont take one on the chin?

2 minutes ago, sgrebelyell said:

you didn't say anything about our team discipline, you said we were going to take one on the chin and we better be able to take it.our record is the same as yours. who is to say you wont take one on the chin?

Bet you a shiny coke sir that Meigs pulls it out. With or without our starting qb. 

3 minutes ago, sgrebelyell said:

Also by taking one on the chin I mean getting hit hard and how do you respond. I know how the previous team responded, was just hoping yall would be different.

3 minutes ago, sgrebelyell said:

according to all you experts i should get a coke i should get a coke if we keep it within 100.

If you've seen video you have more insight than I do. Tell me what you think honestly. I have seen no video of South Greene whatsoever. If you've seen our game film then you should know how it should go and why. Tell me about it. I've only seen my team play.

Edited by Imthayeti