South Greene @ Meigs County - Rd 2

MarsBlackmon

47 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Meigs will continue their winning ways, with or without Swafford....

Meigs 48

South Greene 21

I'm hearing South Greenes qb may not play due to a concussion he sustained against Rockwood if thats the case maybe the odds are a little more in our favor. I like our backup in a playoff situation not sure if they have the depth we do in that position.

2 hours ago, Raider1234 said:

Are both teams healthy going into this big match up this week?

See post above.

1 minute ago, Raider1234 said:

ok thanks, your qb not that injured 

He went back in but was unable to run after the injury honestly. That's what I saw from the game. If you watched video I'm sure you saw that as well. All he did was hand off to the rb or throw a pass later on. His mobility is what makes him lethal. Hes a good passer, but really hurts teams with his ability to run. If that ability is hindered I'm sure we would use a backup. I would like to see him back Friday but atm I'm not certain.

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm hearing South Greenes qb may not play due to a concussion he sustained against Rockwood if thats the case maybe the odds are a little more in our favor. I like our backup in a playoff situation not sure if they have the depth we do in that position.

See post above.

Jeez you all and Oneida are the luckiest teams in the world playing all them big strong teams without their best players!:hungry::popcorneater:

21 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I sincerely hope South Greene has better ability to take one to the chin than Happy Valley did. I know teams dont like getting embarassed, but sometimes its gonna happen. 

so without playing the first play a 10-1 team is going to get embarrassed and take one on the chin?? sounds like we shouldnt even make the trip.