South Greene @ Meigs County - Rd 2

MarsBlackmon

2 minutes ago, sgrebelyell said:

i know what happened last year and the year before but this aint those years. this team has learned from those playoff loses and is better cause of it. im not guarenteeing a victory or anything, just dont get your feelings hurt when the clocks not running in the 4th and everything hasnt gone your way. if we dont fumble and cause a few turnovers we will have a very good chance.

My feelings wont get hurt if we lose bud. And in will easily say wow what a team if you beat us and you just may do it. I just think you dont know what your team is getting in too is all. Wish you good luck.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

My feelings wont get hurt if we lose bud. And in will easily say wow what a team if you beat us and you just may do it. I just think you dont know what your team is getting in too is all. Wish you good luck.

How's your backup with the long ball?

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Some are confident yes, should they be? Why not. You take people saying such things as an assault on your program when the reality is thats not the case. It's different to think your gonna beat a team because they suck compared to thinking your gonna beat a team because you think your own team is just good. You need to look at it that way. Being 10-1 already says your a good team. Beating a good team by 30 says your most likely on another level like what Hampton did to you no offense. That's just what we believe. We are just a good solid football team and have to see us getting beat to believe it. Beat us Friday and you can prove everything your saying. I'll leave you with this though... what does Sonny Moore say is gonna happen Friday.

how many games has sonny moore played this year?