Round 2 - Bearden @ Dobyns Bennett

DBGRAD70

19 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

rw87.....Eye ain't shore we cain git bye Farrah-gut........Odds ere agin hit now (105.3 pt unnurdawg)

Butt goin' two tha hoam ov tha gratest rassler inn tha histree ov tha sport iz spashull......We allways pull oft tha rode att tha citty limmitts and bow our haids.....

Wright > Eastmun.......:thumb:

That’s why I said if’n :huh:

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

So..... this is a "different" Bearden team than the one DB stomped a few weeks ago.     What is different?   New coaching staff?    Extra players?

In other thread(s) there was mention of certain key players that were out when we played them.  Supposedly they were game changers and are possibly the reason why McMinn lost to them last week but beat them handily earlier when these key players were out.  Don't remember the details of who was missing and who is healthy now.  Some Ironside(?) person(?) was mentioned.

Any Bearden fans out there that can help with this info?

25 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

In other thread(s) there was mention of certain key players that were out when we played them.  Supposedly they were game changers and are possibly the reason why McMinn lost to them last week but beat them handily earlier when these key players were out.  Don't remember the details of who was missing and who is healthy now.  Some Ironside(?) person(?) was mentioned.

That is starting to ring a bell......

Ironside_Title_Screen.png

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

So..... this is a "different" Bearden team than the one DB stomped a few weeks ago.     What is different?   New coaching staff?    Extra players?

Colin Ironside is the starting QB. Very talented. Went out with an injury during the Maryville game week two. He is back. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

2 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

I think at one point, earlier in their season they were down something like 8 starters and 4 backups. Including Ironside, their starting QB

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

She's ben own a dieutt.....:wub:

Related image

Yep Stars,I probably wouldn't recognize her if I seen you guys at a game these days.Gosh,I still laugh when I tell that story.It embarrassed me for asking where your big woman was and her standing right there ! I'd say this picture would be about the size of 10 momma stars !

Edited by BatmanDB

9 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

444Yeah, that is the only Ironside I have ever heard of except from some Maryville fans.

But there is one on their team ....

6 Addison Ironside TE, OLB, DE Sr.6-3 220

May be something to contend with at 6'3" an

I'm sure you guys are just kidding around about Ironside. I think he's passed for over 200 yards on DB every time he's played. Just last year brought Bearden back from 17 down and threw a TD with 8 seconds left to beat DB. He passed for 280 yards in that game.

Edited by WaCoJaCo