Camden

MannBlue

24 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I'm sure he didn't account for the Camden job opening up when he took the job at Westview. I also think 7-3A was tougher than expected

Not the first time he has been in/around/coaching  7-3a   he was DC for Dyersburg during the z-plan .  Congratulations on keeping your coach..   Better start treating him better.

29 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Because Marit is WAY closer to home than Waverly ....or He doesnt know squat. His name says it all. He hates Camden..Maybe it was all the beatings he took in HS football. who knows.   
He came there for more money and a chance to get into the college ranks. 

Either way it is official  He was named as Head Coach here today By Coach/Principal McDowell. Money played a factor no doubt. 

Lol you don’t know what you are talking about. It definitely wasn’t about the money. He came home to Camden for his family. At the end of the day... family is more important than football and McConnell definitely isn’t concerned with more money even though money always helps. Martin even tried to give him more money and he still turned it down. He is home, where he is supposed to be. His parents and wife and kids all wanted to be in Camden and that is where they will be for good. Congratulations to Coach McConnell and his family. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

McConnell to Camden is death for Wavo

He wrecked us while he was there for sure.    He is a winner and I will be glad to see the kids that are in the halls not playing on the field this next season. McConnell seems to get that done asap where ever he goes

4 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

McConnell to Camden is death for Wavo

Definitely not. Camden will definitely be better with McConnell but Waverly will continue to get better. The rivalry is renewed and will be some good games to come! Excited Camden has their alumni Coach and Waverly has theirs! Both programs are looking up. 

Just now, Trollin said:

Definitely not. Camden will definitely be better with McConnell but Waverly will continue to get better. The rivalry is renewed and will be some good games to come! Excited Camden has their alumni Coach and Waverly has theirs! Both programs are looking up. 

It will definitely add more to the rivalry!

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

Yall took a step back when McConnell left. Just like we did when Ward left.  You might not see it for what it is for  a few more years but down hill you are going. Bookmark the page and we will talk about it week one next season. I am out    For the record I would have rather had Coach Wolfe.

15 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Yall took a step back when McConnell left. Just like we did when Ward left.  You might not see it for what it is for  a few more years but down hill you are going. Bookmark the page and we will talk about it week one next season. I am out    For the record I would have rather had Coach Wolfe.

You are definitely wrong. Wait and see. 

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

Congrats Beagle on getting the coach y’all wanted. Happy for your team.