Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

45 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Don’t worry no-one wants your chicken nuggets from your Happy Meal little one.

Carry on

I’ll buy you a happy meal and a Big Mac after Friday night right before you all start basketball season. Hope we send you “trash film “ like science hill did 

On 11/16/2019 at 6:40 PM, lawnman said:

There is one thing I do know that after this game it really don’t matter because there is more to life than football.

100 percent agree Lawnman.It sure is nice when our favorite teams win,but at the end of the day ,there are a whole lot of things that are many times more important then football .

23 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Sorry Devilman. A lot is us moved on from the trash talking. Better things to do than argue with you. Reckon we'll leave it to cyclone to take it from here. Speaking of cyclone trash talk I saw cycloneprider posting the other day. They always had some good content when they were on here more

Just poking around Trackman

8 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Just poking around Trackman

I get ya, I'd normally dive right in and trash talk with you but honestly, while it is fun to go back and fourth with you, I'd rather just talk football. No need to get worked up ya know? That being said, I feel since the first meeting both teams have improved for sure. We know Greeneville has the tools to win, we know EHS can pull off an upset. What in your opinion do you think this will come down to. I feel or us it will have the proper adjustments made and no penalties

2 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

I get ya, I'd normally dive right in and trash talk with you but honestly, while it is fun to go back and fourth with you, I'd rather just talk football. No need to get worked up ya know? That being said, I feel since the first meeting both teams have improved for sure. We know Greeneville has the tools to win, we know EHS can pull off an upset. What in your opinion do you think this will come down to. I feel or us it will have the proper adjustments made and no penalties

Obviously line of scrimmage but Penalties & Turnovers is the key. I believe Betsy will stack the box and bring pressure on every play.