Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

2 hours ago, Tab said:

According to the JC Press Greeneville is not in NETN so if they win no semi final game in NETN:roflol:

The JC Press is a sad excuse for a newspaper.  How can you rate NET teams but Greeneville isn't considered in that group?  Greeneville is much closer than Cherokee or Volunteer, so this makes no sense.  I've called them before regarding this issue, and they have no good explanation for it.  It's no wonder newspapers are failing, and the ones remaining are a skeleton of what they once were.

The Greeneville Sun is laughable.  At one time, you could get boxscores of local games, but now you get a sorry excuse for a write-up and no boxscore.  Not sure why you can't include a boxscore.  Also, weekly stats were posted, but that's long gone.  

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Good question, I stumbled upon a site that allows you purchase ticket via Mobil device. g o f a n .co /app /events /75186 no spaces. Not sure how legit it is as I haven't seen scanners at the EHS games, maybe playoffs is different? 

My brother in law showed me this and it’s linked off the TSSAA website.

https://tssaasports.com/sports/football/playoffs/

You buy the tickets and you will get an email and when you go in show person the email and they can push something and let you in they push something where someone else cant use same email. I used it last year and this year a lady from greeneville used it in front of me

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

How does it work, they just scan it at the game right? 

After you set up an account and buy your tickets they send you an email with a link to your tickets.  When you get to the gate at the stadium you click on the link and hand your phone to the gate attendant and they will redeem the tickets by tapping on them.  You can also access your tickets by going to your account on gofan.  

Coach T posters and friends. I’d like to ask that people please pray for my brother-in-law. He has had a sudden and massive heart attach this morning and has under gone an emergency heart cath. He is a huge Betsy fan and use to be a frequent reader back when my daughter competed  in sports for the Cyclones. Things seem unclear at the present but I know things can change. Thanks to all of you in advance and GOD bless.  

Edited by gr8tplay
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Coach T posters and friends. I’d like to ask that people please pray for my brother-in-law. He has had a sudden and massive heart attach this morning and has under gone an emergency heart cath. He is a huge Betsy fan and use to be a frequent reader back when my daughter completed in sports for the Cyclones. Things seem unclear at the present but I know things can change. Thanks to all of you in advance and GOD bless.  

You have my prayers buddy and wish the best for you and your family.