Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

On 11/18/2019 at 8:22 PM, DevilMan03 said:

What happened to the Panthers this year Boski?

DevilMan03 I've read alot of your posts since '16 or so. I'd like to meet the man that's caused more high blood pressure than salt. If you got a minute friday night at the game. I live in Roan mtn Corey and Cade Russell are my nephews just to give a little background. Its not an assassination attempt because you are pretty controversial. Lol

1 hour ago, ATMFAN said:

DevilMan03 I've read alot of your posts since '16 or so. I'd like to meet the man that's caused more high blood pressure than salt. If you got a minute friday night at the game. I live in Roan mtn Corey and Cade Russell are my nephews just to give a little background. Its not an assassination attempt because you are pretty controversial. Lol

Lol I love just poking fun at opposing teams. But I’m normally right on the money! Shoot me a Private message.

As long as my wifes not in labor friday I’ll be in attendance. 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol I love just poking fun at opposing teams. But I’m normally right on the money! Shoot me a Private message.

It won't let me send a msg. I'm a rookie I dont post much but read alot. I'm always on the visitors side fence in the corner of the endzone in front of the concessions. Well get a plan together before then. Hope everything goes well with your wife. We have one in the oven also. 

16 hours ago, Tab said:

According to the JC Press Greeneville is not in NETN so if they win no semi final game in NETN:roflol:

I have fun with the NET location all the time.I wonder who named the conference Greeneville was in just a few years ago,bet it wasn't the JC press. Pretty simple to myself by just looking at a map of Tennessee .Upper or northeast either one will work.I remember one of my sons was on the all Northeast Tennessee team a few years ago and it included players from around Morristown on up if I'm not mistaken.looked it up and yep,there were four players from Morristown west on the first team defense in 2009.

Edited by BatmanDevil

11 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Maybe I will get to meet you to and the guy that does the videos. I loved it when you guys played Pisgah. The NCPreps board was fun. Hopefully I will be on the field helping my brother in law.

Edited by Appvol