Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

1 minute ago, eers said:

Beech lost to a very good Shelbyville team. A loss doesn’t take away from a great season and clowns like you talking about overrated truly don’t know football. Go climb back into your hole. 

GBR!

Again I know more football than you ever will. Go back to tweeting at Withrow 

Jesus you 2 are both acting like clowns. These are high school kids we are talking about here! I get yal are both passionate about the game but don’t take away from the sportsmanship from these kids.... Henry county has every right to feel the way they do because they have won. Dyer county hasn’t beaten Henry county until we do we are the underdogs. Let the talking be done on the field. I bleed orange for my state and my high school.  I’m definitely hoping Dyer county pulls this one out and keeps playing 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Tennesseefan7 said:

Jesus you 2 are both acting like clowns. These are high school kids we are talking about here! I get yal are both passionate about the game but don’t take away from the sportsmanship from these kids.... Henry county has every right to feel the way they do because they have won. Dyer county hasn’t beaten Henry county until we do we are the underdogs. Let the talking be done on the field. I bleed orange for my state and my high school.  I’m definitely hoping Dyer county pulls this one out and keeps playing 

Hey man no one is disrespecting any players on the field or taking away from sportsmanship. Henry Co is definitely the favorite and rightfully should be. I’m just trying to take up for the Choctaws against this man who thinks Beech is so much better than DC when clearly that isn’t the case (cue him talking about their game with HC in week 3)

12 minutes ago, Tennesseefan7 said:

My point is people should stay in their lane (WingT) and not run your mouth about other programs when those you support have not historically been a power. Dyer has had a good year, but that is diminished when fans don’t know how to win. 

18 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Maybe you should stop assuming about other people’s lanes eers

Perhaps... you are apparently bitter toward Beech and Gallatin for some reason, as you have called Hendersonville and Station Camp the Crown Jewels of Sumner County. Anyway, I’m finished with this. May have to make the trip to Paris just to see these Choctaws. At least the Catfish is good. 

1 hour ago, eers said:

Perhaps... you are apparently bitter toward Beech and Gallatin for some reason, as you have called Hendersonville and Station Camp the Crown Jewels of Sumner County. Anyway, I’m finished with this. May have to make the trip to Paris just to see these Choctaws. At least the Catfish is good. 

I've had much respect for you and Tandem over the years. If you make it to Paris would love to meet up with you and share a big pot of Shrimp Creole we'll be cooking .

GO BIG RED

2 minutes ago, olddevil said:

I've had much respect for you and Tandem over the years. If you make it to Paris would love to meet up with you and share a big pot of Shrimp Creole we'll be cooking .

GO BIG RED

Thank you!

youre definitely starting to talk to my soul with that Shrimp Creole talk. Lol

6 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

I do expect a good game from both teams. I don't expect it to be like the first meeting. DC has gotten better but I don't think it will be enough to beat HC. If most of you remember it was 48-7 and we put 2nd and 3rd string in and DC put a late TD on the board. It would take two things to happen for DC to win...1 DC would have to play lights out all game and their best game of the year...2 HC would have to play their worst game of the year. I don't see that happening at all! We are a different breed than the Memphis teams. I think deep down DC understands that. Both teams have had a great season and I do expect a very hard fought game and an electric atmosphere!!!

Just wondering you have stated that the Memphis teams matchups somewhat concerned you against HC and DC has taken two of the fore mentioned teams to the woodshed. Any reason why the DC team doesn’t concern you at this point of the game? Would you have envisioned HC holding Southwind to 7 points on the road? DC did. Now with that being said HC is the kings of the region till they are knocked off. this is a different team. HC hit their stride early in the season, DC has hit there’s now should be a better game second time around

1 hour ago, pugugly said:

Just wondering you have stated that the Memphis teams matchups somewhat concerned you against HC and DC has taken two of the fore mentioned teams to the woodshed. Any reason why the DC team doesn’t concern you at this point of the game? Would you have envisioned HC holding Southwind to 7 points on the road? DC did. Now with that being said HC is the kings of the region till they are knocked off. this is a different team. HC hit their stride early in the season, DC has hit there’s now should be a better game second time around

Well first off we wouldn't have been on the road because we actually won our region and we had 3 home games regardless...2nd off I respect the teams from Memphis every year because we know what some of those teams are capable of. We have been humbled in the past by teams from Memphis including Ridgeway, Brighton just to name a couple. I have said many times on the Dyer County boards that I respect what they have done with Kirby and Southwind. To be honest Dyer County hasn't been within 30 points of us in the last several games with them. Including a 34 point blowout win over DC THIS YEAR!! Yes they have started hitting their stride at the right time and good for them. Don't forget we have won 10 games in a row now with wins over DC and Brentwood on that list. Did that answer ur questions?

Edited by PatriotNation