Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

DC will be there... but they wont show up.. not for 4 quarters. . You should wear red so when the ship is going down you can sneak over and sit with us. This game will be to big for DC not gonna go well.

Your so full of yourself dude lmao “this game will be to big for DC” your absolutely crazy. We know what we’re walking into Friday night and it’s nothing we haven’t seen before. NO ONE respects DC but y’all gonna see Friday night. The players don’t care abt the past games between y’all. I can promise you that. Y’all are under estimating us. Everything’s on the line Friday night. It’s redemption Szn boys. We’re hungry and ready 

26 minutes ago, DCPride01 said:

Your so full of yourself dude lmao “this game will be to big for DC” your absolutely crazy. We know what we’re walking into Friday night and it’s nothing we haven’t seen before. NO ONE respects DC but y’all gonna see Friday night. The players don’t care abt the past games between y’all. I can promise you that. Y’all are under estimating us. Everything’s on the line Friday night. It’s redemption Szn boys. We’re hungry and ready 

1 hour ago, ChoctawFever said:

My score prediction. 27-20 DC

Why not make it 48-14 DC? what has changed that should make us believe anything has changed?  You think we haven't gotten better also? We improved on our score against clarksville from 1st time we played them to last week. DC baaaaaarely beat clarksville.  If you looking at our 2 last regular season games and comparing scores that's just silly. We didn't run the scores up saving starters for playoffs.  You haven't beaten any good teams. Yal lost to a So so mccracken county. We are not southwind nor kirby. If you had our schedule you would have been 5-5.. DC couldnt beat Haywood, beech,Brentwood,  germantown, and HC. 5-5. Your week schedule WILL bite you. :cry:

2 hours ago, DCPride01 said:

Beat a good team and we will see about it. #not kirby #not southwind DC will self destruct.  The wheels will come off. HC is just to physical.  DC will give a good 1st.  An ok 2nd then hands on the hips tired 3rd and 4th pointing fingers at each other every time we get a first down .... and every time we score...bb b but coach wet-the-bed-well said  if we play good and stick to the fundamentals we would beat these Patriots.. there goes your wheels only thing left is to beat the brakes the rest of the way off! To get to beat DC 4 times in 3 seasons what a treat. :hungry:

6 hours ago, RollRed said:

Beat a good team and we will see about it. #not kirby #not southwind DC will self destruct.  The wheels will come off. HC is just to physical.  DC will give a good 1st.  An ok 2nd then hands on the hips tired 3rd and 4th pointing fingers at each other every time we get a first down .... and every time we score...bb b but coach wet-the-bed-well said  if we play good and stick to the fundamentals we would beat these Patriots.. there goes your wheels only thing left is to beat the brakes the rest of the way off! To get to beat DC 4 times in 3 seasons what a treat. :hungry:

37 hours baby. DC feeds off this 

6 hours ago, RollRed said:

Kirby beat Ridgeway by 18 points.. y’all beat Ridgeway by 3 points.. we beat Kirby by 22 points. Southwind beat Kirby by 20. We Beat Southwind by 27.. Ridegway beat Southwind by 6 in Overtime. 

Well today is prediction Thursday. Field conditions will play a factor. HC will still be fine in this game!! It's almost funny to see that Dyer County is the only team that improved since week 3. Anyways it will be a closer game and hard fought. Looks now like it may be a slight break in the rain Friday during the game but we will see. Both teams I believe have a missed extra point!

HC    20

DC    13

3 minutes ago, OmahaPatriot said:

You seriously don’t think any of this has any bearing whatsoever to Friday night’s game, do you?

Y’all wanna bring up past games and how “weak our schedule is” playoff football is a different world and out of all people I would think y’all would understand that lol but I guess not 

4 minutes ago, DCPride01 said:

Y’all wanna bring up past games and how “weak our schedule is” playoff football is a different world and out of all people I would think y’all would understand that lol but I guess not 

Past games between the two teams playing Friday night is a lot different than all that region 8 crap you posted. I get you’re knew to this whole football thing, but basketball will be here before you know it. Good luck Friday night.

9 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Well today is prediction Thursday. Field conditions will play a factor. HC will still be fine in this game!! It's almost funny to see that Dyer County is the only team that improved since week 3. Anyways it will be a closer game and hard fought. Looks now like it may be a slight break in the rain Friday during the game but we will see. Both teams I believe have a missed extra point!

HC    20

DC    13

See guys me and PatNation agree that Choctaws will be +8. I have said the past 2 weeks that the Choctaws will win by double digits and it happened. This week I'm saying the Choctaws keep it a single digit game.