Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

20 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I'm not calling them out but I got a nasty message and I just don't wanna see that kind of stuff in my inbox on Twitter. I got a lot of people from DC following me on Twitter all of a sudden and figured there was probably no good intent. If I was wrong I apologize but I didn't wanna deal with a bunch of DC people being mad because I retweeted that thing of that kid.

just messing with you on the twitter thing. We definitely take jabs but at the end of the day we both respect each other and never make it personal. Others take it too hard (TWSS) and get up in their feelings.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RollRed said:

DC has never been competitive against us is what it means. Not even close and we are supposed to buy into "the new and improved DC team." Those number matter. And you know it. Keep minimizing them tho. Yal sound like one of those pop stars that keeps messing up and keeps reinventing themselves. 152-37 ;-)

I will definitely take the Choctaws +115. Great value there.

2 hours ago, RollRed said:

DC has never been competitive against us is what it means. Not even close and we are supposed to buy into "the new and improved DC team." Those number matter. And you know it. Keep minimizing them tho. Yal sound like one of those pop stars that keeps messing up and keeps reinventing themselves. 152-37 ;-)

No one is minimizing the fact that we lost to y’all in the last three meetings. we’re using it as fuel because we want y’all to know what it feels like to be on the other side. no harm in that buddy. y’all need to be humbled a little bit. expect a great game friday night. 

Edited by dcpride3

47 minutes ago, dcpride3 said:

No one is minimizing the fact that we lost to y’all in the last three meetings. we’re using it as fuel because we want y’all to know what it feels like to be on the other side. no harm in that buddy. y’all need to be humbled a little bit. expect a great game friday night. 

I just cant see it happening.  Unless our whole team comes down with the flu. 

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

I just cant see it happening.  Unless our whole team comes down with the flu. 

that’s fine! you can underestimate us and our growth if you want. we’ll just help you pick your jaw up off the ground should it happen. and i’m confident in the choctaws just as you are confident in the patriots. it’s all good, let’s remember that they are kids and either way both teams have something to be proud of

Edited by dcpride3

this might be the funniest thread off all time. Too much hostility in a argument that started of banter. Most of y'all wouldn't say what you're saying if you weren't behind a screen. I truly believe Dyer County can win this game. I'm not smoking either. I just think Dyer County's progression has shown and I think this will be the test. Whether it ends in a W or an L this has been an incredible season by both teams. Something both teams can agree on. I have covered sports for a couple years now and I can say that this will be the best game and most hyped game in Dyer County history. The way the smack talk is on this you would think we'd be hosting college gameday. Like I said on day one of this thread I have DC 27-17. My name is Dawson Parker and I look forward to seeing you all on Friday. 

Edited by DawsonParker

13 minutes ago, DawsonParker said:

this might be the funniest thread off all time. Too much hostility in a argument that started of banter. Most of y'all wouldn't say what you're saying if you weren't behind a screen. I truly believe Dyer County can win this game. I'm not smoking either. I just think Dyer County's progression has shown and I think this will be the test. Whether it ends in a W or an L this has been an incredible season by both teams. Something both teams can agree on. I have covered sports for a couple years now and I can say that this will be the best game and most hyped game in Dyer County history. The way the smack talk is on this you would think we'd be hosting college gameday. Like I said on day one of this thread I have DC 27-17. My name is Dawson Parker and I look forward to seeing you all on Friday. 

No one here afraid to talk football face  to face. And if you're hinting around about anyone being afraid of things getting physical you wont find that here either.  I will give you the bark has always been way worse than the bite coming out DC.  Put yourself in our shoes you would laugh if you smoked us by such a large margin every time we played. And last time around we were promised this was the year. People said we were down 0-2 and yall were up 2-0 against 2 busted down weak teams.  The exact quote was this is not the dyer county of old. We pulled starters at the half and 3rd string went in at the 4th. DC would have to illegally recruited a whole new team to come do what you claim they will do.. it's just not gonna happen.  Not in out house.. especially not by DYER COUNTY!