Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

32 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Guys relax! This got started when me and Choctawfever just went at it a little. Calm down and let's enjoy the football game Friday night. By the way I apologize for retweeting that vulgar post on Twitter. 

PN, why are you blocking all the DC people on twitter?

I want people to understand something very clear on this message board. I can't speak for every HC fan but this is from me personally. Me and Wingt08 or Choctawfever or whoever may go at it a little but there is never no disrespect or anything directed at DC. I have congratulated y'all numerous times for y'all's accomplishments and it's crazy how well y'all did in the first 2 games of the playoffs. Am I confident in our team?heck yes. Am I glad we are playing y'all? Yes I feel we have a good chance of winning the game. It's ok for each fan to pull for their team. Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. DC should be as confident as they have ever been. But some of the stuff got a little out of hand and we all need to control that just a little better. I'm just looking forward to a good football game between two good football teams this Friday night. Let's put it like this after we lost our all time leading passer and receiver last year who would have thought we would even have a chance to go back to the semifinals this year with a freshman QB? I sure didn't. So win or lose I think it has been a successful season. If we win it's just iceing on the cake. 

5 minutes ago, DCPride01 said:

All I did was follow them and the next day I got on there and I was blocked along with a bunch of other people

I'm not calling them out but I got a nasty message and I just don't wanna see that kind of stuff in my inbox on Twitter. I got a lot of people from DC following me on Twitter all of a sudden and figured there was probably no good intent. If I was wrong I apologize but I didn't wanna deal with a bunch of DC people being mad because I retweeted that thing of that kid.

2 hours ago, dcpride3 said:

bro, we know that we lost to y’all. like news flash, we were there! but the only game that matters right now is friday night. so you can keep bringing up our past if it helps you sleep at night. 

DC has never been competitive against us is what it means. Not even close and we are supposed to buy into "the new and improved DC team." Those number matter. And you know it. Keep minimizing them tho. Yal sound like one of those pop stars that keeps messing up and keeps reinventing themselves. 152-37 ;-)