Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

11 minutes ago, ChoctawFever said:

My first comment was about the weather levels the playing field and all heck broke loose like I said HC was mediocre. Those kids from Dyer county know they have to beat HC which is not an easy task. 

Haha I know I kinda stirred the pot after that and everybody took off and run with it lol. 

This thread has gotten a little silly. The reality of it all is, DC doesn’t have a snowball’s chance of making up 40 points from Week 3. None. It very well may be a little bit of a closer game, but not by much. HC at home, in the mud, with the semifinals on the line? I’ll take this team and our coaches over just about anyone, against DC I’ll take them twice on Sunday’s. I like the confidence and all, but you’re building yourself up for a yuge let down. GoBigRed

2 hours ago, ChoctawFever said:

Coming from the same guy that said Kirby would beat DC by double digits. Look put your letter jacket up from the 80s and go to the game and enjoy win or lose. But for your sake and all the Patriot fans in here you better hope there isn't a loss Friday night. 

Memphis is usually a handful every year. 3seed clarksville beat 2 seed munford.  Memphis just wasnt very good this year. I'm sure clarksville was licking their chops at the 10-6 ridgeway game.. and you see how that ended for them.

32 minutes ago, JackieMoonHC said:

55-7... 49-16. . 48-14... I'm doubtful about you getting  a win but you should get to see how a good football team operates .

I think we both know you have to go far east to see that kind of football. Some more than others I’ll admit. 

Edited by FNLights

1 minute ago, ChoctawFever said:

I'll say again if we do beat IF. You are going to hear it since you bring the talk

If the shoe was on the other foot you would think how silly we sound if you beat us by 35 every time we played. We where told week 3 this was a new and improved DC team yall came in 2-0 and we where 0-2 because we schedule actual hard teams and you thought you would finally get a win... wasnt even close.