Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

7 minutes ago, DawsonParker said:

we don't need respect from anybody, but you will have to respect us Friday night when you all are packing up the pads.

Look back. Some did say when is DC going to get respect... and I understand you have to pick your home team.  But if there was a million free dollars on the line ... deep down you would pick HC .. DC has never been within 35 of us.. now it is going to be a cold muddy rain game. Also its playoffs and all. DC is reading to much into the ridgeway game. Look more into clarksville. They beat the 2 seed munford.. DC barely beat clarksville with a long drive in the 4th quarter to take the lead. We had them 42-7 able to put in 2nd string In the 3rd quarter making it 42-14. i just cant see a way for DC to pull it off. These boys are fired up and have all been in this situation before. DC will give a good 1st half then they will self destruct. 

21 minutes ago, ChoctawFever said:

Coming from the same guy that said Kirby would beat DC by double digits. Look put your letter jacket up from the 80s and go to the game and enjoy win or lose. But for your sake and all the Patriot fans in here you better hope there isn't a loss Friday night. 

Said Kirby would beat DC by double digits because I respect Kirby. I tried showing respect to y'all for beating them and Southwind but y'all just got the big head because y'all won a couple of playoff games. We been here done this. Our boys are ready and there won't be a let down. The rain and all will help y'all. If it was a clear nice night I would have to beg coaches to pull the starters to keep it from being so bad. Lol. Y'all do know I am just picking at y'all because y'all are easy to fire up. Relax and everyone just calm down and enjoy the game. I never seen so much back and forth. It's kinda fun but I'm over it lol. By the way I was barely born in the 80s lol

1 hour ago, PatriotNation said:

Said Kirby would beat DC by double digits because I respect Kirby. I tried showing respect to y'all for beating them and Southwind but y'all just got the big head because y'all won a couple of playoff games. We been here done this. Our boys are ready and there won't be a let down. The rain and all will help y'all. If it was a clear nice night I would have to beg coaches to pull the starters to keep it from being so bad. Lol. Y'all do know I am just picking at y'all because y'all are easy to fire up. Relax and everyone just calm down and enjoy the game. I never seen so much back and forth. It's kinda fun but I'm over it lol. By the way I was barely born in the 80s lol

Dyer County could put their second and third string in if Football was our only prominent sport and we had 100 kids on the roster lol