Riverside at Forrest

@38320

1 hour ago, ClassPrideTradition97 said:

This game will be no boat race either way! Both teams are similar with not so similar records. Both play physical and this Rockets team has been successful at every level and have the “IT factor” you just can’t explain. Looking forward to the game and I can promise you riverside has not been hit like they will be Friday night. 

Don't expect anything less from Forrest. Like Vandy said expect a low scoring game. Turnovers will be huge

9 hours ago, Justllikefootball said:

IF Forrest coaches can keep the Mr Football 2A finalist under control this team might make it all the way-he cost this team many games over the last several seasons but seems to be on his best behavior this year

1573308186160.jpg

19 hours ago, Salem said:

You win the idiot of the season award for the website. There is a lot of competition here but you pulled it out.  There isn’t a single instance where he has cost his team anything. Him and his brothers are the single biggest reasons Forrest has had the success they have enjoyed for the past decade. 

The McClendons are Middle Tennessee royalty and should be treated as such.  End of discussion.  @Justllikefootball would never post here again if it were up to me. 

15 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think it will be a low scoring game which penalties and turnovers could and probably will cost a team the game. I could see a score of 17-14 or something close to that with the game going with way. Riverside isn’t going to do anything Forrest hasn’t seen and vise versa. This will be a good game to watch for sure.

Weak post.   R6 folks are acting like there is a secret Riverside weapon.   If you can't post without being disingenuous don't post on Forrest thread.  

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Weak post.   R6 folks are acting like there is a secret Riverside weapon.   If you can't post without being disingenuous don't post on Forrest thread.  

It’s a good thing you don’t make the rules. You would make for a darn good dictator. Have you thought about changing your name for a 3rd time? Try out GeneralCastro 

• CoachT locked this topic