Riverside at Forrest

@38320

20 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

based on what wavo

I think riverside comes in flat using all there mojo on Lewis and waverly. They got Waverly off there back after bout 6 years. Jus think with yall.being able to run and throw there defense won't be able to key on jus the running game like they did against us and Lewis.  

17 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

it really depends on our coaching. we will have to see what they bring on both sides and make adjustments. i will be honest. i dont have complete faith in eli to adjust in real time. thats why i picked riverside in another thread. i think the road ends tomorrow.  

I'll be honest im.pulling for riverside . But I jus think they might have uses all there mojo up the last 2 weeks

19 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

it really depends on our coaching. we will have to see what they bring on both sides and make adjustments. i will be honest. i dont have complete faith in eli to adjust in real time. thats why i picked riverside in another thread. i think the road ends tomorrow.  

Your nose just got four inches longer General.:roflol:

23 hours ago, tradertwo said:

The rest of my week just filled up pretty fast, so I'll put this out there now in case I don't have time later. I think these teams are pretty even, maybe the edge slightly to Forrest, but I think Riverside finds a way. It happens all the time in HS sports, but undefeated is tough to do. The Rockets have earned every win, but the Panthers know adversity, and have come back through it. I can't see this game being anything but very close, and Riverside has known more of that this season than Forrest.

I agree with your assessment of both teams and I think the difference in the game may come down to which coaching staff can make the better adjustments when their team gets smacked in the mouth. Good luck to both teams! Hope for a clean, injury free game. 

• CoachT locked this topic