Round 3 Giles at Pearl Cohn

CatDaddy1

6 minutes ago, 79Bobcat said:

I think we take to a 4 quarter game! PC will be a tough game for us! OC will put a plan together for the Cats that if we execute and take care of ball will give a chance to win! If we take care of the ball in Stratford game it is over much earlier!

You could say the same about Stratford. If they took care of the ball they're the ones playing Pearl. 

7 hours ago, District12AA said:

Man those cheating boys from GC just keep winning. I don't like their HC and his ways but they will travel to Nashville and win Friday night. Looks like I may stay in Nashville before heading home and catch this game. I really don't want to sit on the Giles side as I will come home smelling like corndogs.

Heck reading the comments we are the underdogs here.

7 hours ago, District12AA said:

Man those cheating boys from GC just keep winning. I don't like their HC and his ways but they will travel to Nashville and win Friday night. Looks like I may stay in Nashville before heading home and catch this game. I really don't want to sit on the Giles side as I will come home smelling like corndogs.

Man I get it you don’t like Oc ... it almost seems like something deeper went on between you two . It’s not healthy to let something eat at you like that so just let it go . I promise you though these “cheating boys “ don’t make any decisions regarding our team . They just show up and play so if you don’t mind ease up on the cheater stuff . Go Bobcats !

30 minutes ago, CatDaddy1 said:

Come on 26 nobody considering y’all an underdog ... nothing but respect for the Firebirds but you know we gonna bring and leave everything we got on the field Friday night ! I just hope it ain’t raining to bad . 

Same respect to you guys and I'm glad we played in two washouts this year. 

12AA you can lay off the players from Giles County. If you gotta problem with OC y'all can work that out. I can assure you these young men have done nothing but work through adversity and worked there butts off. So lighten up!!! OC does a great job with our young men!!

FB no way you guys are the underdog!! We just glad to gonna have the opportunity to compete. Much respect for all you have accomplished! But we sure do want to be playing in the semi at "THE BRICKYARD"!!

I heard a lot about #3 for PC but finally got a chance to see with my own eyes last week.  This guy is special and if used correctly, the X factor that teams can’t prepare for.  He is listed at 5’6 and 155lb according to unapproved website....I think both are exaggerated.  He is lightning in a bottle...and with his small stature....by the time you see him behind that line, it may be too late!

X factor is the difference in what is viewed to be a close game....I don’t know if it is a kickoff or punt...but he’s taking one to the house!  I’ll be in the stands to see this prediction come true....fish sandwich in hand!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

I heard a lot about #3 for PC but finally got a chance to see with my own eyes last week.  This guy is special and if used correctly, the X factor that teams can’t prepare for.  He is listed at 5’6 and 155lb according to unapproved website....I think both are exaggerated.  He is lightning in a bottle...and with his small stature....by the time you see him behind that line, it may be too late!

X factor is the difference in what is viewed to be a close game....I don’t know if it is a kickoff or punt...but he’s taking one to the house!  I’ll be in the stands to see this prediction come true....fish sandwich in hand!

Daytona 500 is what the announcer calls him lol. He definitely has the quickest feet on the field by far but this current game #3 will have a impact in the rain but the kid whos coming back!!! Just watch!