Summit @ Shelbyville. - ROUND 3

titans1221

This will be a classic! Summit is healthy and playing very well. Shelbyville is absolutely rolling in about every way. Take away some very costly turnovers and they easily take care of Beech. It’s hard to beat a good team twice, but I think Shelbyville is better and more balanced if they take care of the ball. Physically, they are dominant even matched up with Summit. We saw that the first time. I’ll say Shelbyville 27, Summit 17...should be a fun night!

1 hour ago, sportsguy22 said:

This will be a classic! Summit is healthy and playing very well. Shelbyville is absolutely rolling in about every way. Take away some very costly turnovers and they easily take care of Beech. It’s hard to beat a good team twice, but I think Shelbyville is better and more balanced if they take care of the ball. Physically, they are dominant even matched up with Summit. We saw that the first time. I’ll say Shelbyville 27, Summit 17...should be a fun night!

I totally agree. This will be a great game. I wouldn’t go as far as saying that they easily take care of Beech minus the turnovers because Beech is a very good team.  Should be a packed house for this one.   Shelbyville 35  Summit 27. 

2 hours ago, titans1221 said:

I totally agree. This will be a great game. I wouldn’t go as far as saying that they easily take care of Beech minus the turnovers because Beech is a very good team.  Should be a packed house for this one.   Shelbyville 35  Summit 27. 

Agree! It should be an awesome atmosphere!! Obviously, easily taking care of Beech is a relative statement...without the fumbles at the worst moments, I truly believe Shelbyville would have won by two scores and that speaks volumes against a very solid, playoff-tradition team on the road. It’s not often any team owns Beech up front like that. Moving on now, this game with Summit will be physical!! And some great athletes will battle it out for both teams. Summit is hot! But Shelbyville is even hotter with a nine game winning streak. Can’t wait!

Great match up and this could be our state championship.   The line for Shelbyville is the best I have seen all year and Friday night the offensive line was NASTY!!!   Both teams are better today than they were in the regular season game.   Shelbyville's defense makes an offense earn every yard gained.   Summit has the dynamic QB and will be a challenge for the Eagles.   In the end the winner will be the team that wins the battle in the trenches.   

Shelbyville  34
Summit      24