Dekalb vs Nolensville Round 3

Dekalbtiger

2 hours ago, fritos4dayss said:

Im curious what happened during Marshall/Nolensville game?  For them to wax LA the way they did, I would've thought the same result when y'all played Marshall.

I'll start by saying MC deserved to win that game.  They controlled the line and ran the ball well which meant they controlled the clock and kept the NHS offense off the field.  Some things that MAY have worked in MC's favor: MC was at home, MC had the luxury of 2 weeks to heal up and prepare for NHS, NHS had just come off a tough loss to a 6A team the week before that came down to the last play, and NHS made some special teams mistakes that hadn't been seen all year.  Add to it these are all high school kids.  You can never be sure how they'll react on any given night.  

6 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

thank you. People like you have been what they have needed to keep playing like this. if you think 8 is going to explode ask any teams thats played 15 he can and will shut your guy down on O. LA had the best WR that anyone has seen all year guess how many catches he had on him and he was all state. 0!!!!! im telling you if Aldinos is on and Bradford is running the ball this will be a great ball game. Didnt Marshall spank Nolensville. Didnrt DC just beat them.  NO one is getting spanked. This willl be a great game.

Just for clarification, 15 was matched up with 11 from Livingston truly one on one 1 play the entire game. He played 11 tough and physical at the line of scrimmage the entire night and he is a good player, but other than the one play they had a bracket with safety help over the top. I have researched the film several times. That one play resulted in a 30 yard gain that should have been a 65 yd TD but ball was underthrown. Good luck to DeKalb they are obviously playing really well.

Edited by LACats

On 11/17/2019 at 6:56 PM, Hellidontno said:

I think DC actually can walk in there and win by a couple scores. They had a bad game believe it or not and still beat Marshall who killed Nolensville less than a month ago. Playing the under dog is fine with these boys. Once again it truly comes down to Aldino. When he's on I don't care to say it he's one of the best in the state. He has talent all over the place to throw to. No one yet in the postseason has stopped 15. If you seen the Tullahoma game then you have an idea of what I'm talking about. DC won't be playing the Fans they'll be playing Nolensville. If you stop Nokes then how do you stop Ladet and Knowles. Also I believe Bradford had 2 tds Friday night that was the first time he has got to run the ball this year. Please be like Tullahoma and Marshall and think DC can't win to. 

Hellidontno makes some good points, however I have a feeling that he has never played the game of football before. He indeed “dontno.” DC has a good team, but I believe their season comes to an end tonight. This game isn’t just on Aldino. It’s gonna require the whole team, especially the line. It starts in the trenches. I don’t think DC is ready for the atmosphere my Knights are about to show tonight. If y’all think it’s a crazy atmosphere for the regular season, you haven’t seen anything yet. Coutras has had a heck of a season and he’s not stopping now. I believe he is about to lead his team through the quarterfinals tonight and potentially to the state title game in Cookeville. I do wish you all the best of luck, but I gotta give the victory to NHS tonight. 

NHS- 49

DCHS- 14

3 hours ago, heckimnotsure said:

Hellidontno makes some good points, however I have a feeling that he has never played the game of football before. He indeed “dontno.” DC has a good team, but I believe their season comes to an end tonight. This game isn’t just on Aldino. It’s gonna require the whole team, especially the line. It starts in the trenches. I don’t think DC is ready for the atmosphere my Knights are about to show tonight. If y’all think it’s a crazy atmosphere for the regular season, you haven’t seen anything yet. Coutras has had a heck of a season and he’s not stopping now. I believe he is about to lead his team through the quarterfinals tonight and potentially to the state title game in Cookeville. I do wish you all the best of luck, but I gotta give the victory to NHS tonight. 

NHS- 49

DCHS- 14

No way! DeKalb has a chance to win. That margin is ridiculous.  If close heading into the 4th Quarter, then u better watch out. 

12 hours ago, heckimnotsure said:

NHS- 49

DCHS- 14

I played along time and Coached. DC played terrible at every position. The crowd had nothing to do with it. Had a starting guard out and they did a great job against the back up. Starting MLB didnt play either. Worse game DC has played in a long time. Aldino was bad but they all were. I'm proud of them and what they did. The have 90 percent coming bk next yr. It's bad they really had such a bad game but I think the best is yet to come with this group. Way to go boys were all proud of you 

Edited by Hellidontno

On 11/21/2019 at 12:20 PM, LACats said:

Just for clarification, 15 was matched up with 11 from Livingston truly one on one 1 play the entire game. He played 11 tough and physical at the line of scrimmage the entire night and he is a good player, but other than the one play they had a bracket with safety help over the top. I have researched the film several times. That one play resulted in a 30 yard gain that should have been a 65 yd TD but ball was underthrown. Good luck to DeKalb they are obviously playing really well.

I can tell you for a fact he never once caught the ball on 15. Not once in one on one. Your guy is great and I don't deny that but I was there the whole game and every game this yr. When 15 came out from breaking up a TD pass your guy caught a TD over 1 Who is 5 foot 3 at best. Tell you what post the catch on 15. That will solve it

9 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

I can tell you for a fact he never once caught the ball on 15. Not once in one on one. Your guy is great and I don't deny that but I was there the whole game and every game this yr. When 15 came out from breaking up a TD pass your guy caught a TD over 1 Who is 5 foot 3 at best. Tell you what post the catch on 15. That will solve it

Go to Hudl play #40 ball snapped from LA 29 yd line right in front of  your sideline. 

• Like 1