Round 2- AE @ Alcoa- quarterfinals

TBE14

42 minutes ago, Turtle said:

The best of luck to all you Alcoa fans I’ll see most of you during the b-ball season .  It’s been real but it’s time for me to go to the basketball side .   

my last shot until next year;  I hope PC beat the brakes off y’all :roflol:...  See you all next season Let’s Go AE!

What's why them Roadrunners will never beat Alcoa! An F5 Tornado has NO BRAKES! Can't no beat them off , much less slow them down!

The Saddest part Turtle is you having to ride another team to beat Alcoa because you team could not get it done! What a big sissy!:thumb:

On 11/23/2019 at 11:38 AM, Throwdeslant said:

Don’t forget to mention #14. He has thrown the ball very well this year and has handled the qb position very well. Also, Alcoa’s o-line absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage all night long. Gonna miss #64, #68, and #76. The freshman #79 is already turning heads!!! 

Good game AE! Congrats on a great season. Proud of Region 2 as a whole!!!

On to the next!!!

very proud of our O line. Alcoa offense didn't have a fourth down the entire game!! #14 didnt have an incomplete pass. AEs Foster played great. but the game wasn't close. AEs last TD was their against our 2s . it was 42-14 at the half.  #76,#64,#79 ate people up. #68 served up enough road runner pancakes to satisfy an IHOP full of coyotes.  

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, 32hammer said:

very proud of our O line. Alcoa offense didn't have a fourth down the entire game!! #14 didnt have an incomplete pass. AEs Foster played great. but the game wasn't close. AEs last TD was their against our 2s . it was 42-14 at the half.  #76,#64,#79 ate people up. #68 served up enough road runner pancakes to satisfy an IHOP full of coyotes.  

Y’all keep saying, “those last touchdowns of the game came against Alcoa’s 2’s!”  I mean didn’t AE have their 2’s and 3’s in too? :idea:

Edited by Turtle

9 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Y’all keep saying, “those last touchdowns game against Alcoa’s 2’s!”  I mean did AE have their 2’s and 3’s in too? :idea:

Since Foster, you starting QB, scored  the last TD I think its a fair statement to say AE's starters were still in the game.

Alcoa lead 42-14 at the half. Tornadoes were heavy subbing in 3rd.

Alcoa had over 5 different guys score TDs! Anytime that happens the O line is Dominating!! 

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

Since Foster, you starting QB, scored  the last TD I think its a fair statement to say AE's starters were still in the game.

And he’s the only one that played the whole game .  But  give props where props are due,  AE scored points and a lot of them .  Was it enough to win, nah but they put up points .   

im done here I know it’s hard to say AE was much improved and scored on you all.  Just tell Nix to get those DB’s ready because AE exposed them .  

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

And he’s the only one that played the whole game .  But  give props where props are due,  AE scored points and a lot of them .  Was it enough to win, nah but they put up points .   

im done here I know it’s hard to say AE was much improved and scored on you all.  Just tell Nix to get those DB’s ready because AE exposed them .  

Foster made two great throws, no doubt. He wasn't the only starter from AE that was still in.  AE was improved. AE scored on Alcoa.

Alcoa 42-14 at the half.

Enjoying Roadrunner the week before Thanksgiving is quickly becoming one of our favorite traditions.

13 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Foster made two great throws, no doubt. He wasn't the only starter from AE that was still in.  AE was improved. AE scored on Alcoa.

Alcoa 42-14 at the half.

Enjoying Roadrunner the week before Thanksgiving is quickly becoming one of our favorite traditions.

Hahahaha Good Luck Friday ..... I always cheer for the underdogs though 

14 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Hahahaha Good Luck Friday ..... I always cheer for the underdogs though 

Thanks my fiend. Lots of folks are pulling for the underdog this year...all across the state. You should hear m Middle TN friends talking about how Alcoa and Maryville are both going to lose this year.

By the way, Tell Foster that he earned the respect of lots of folks from Alcoa. Kid is talented and has the heart of a  champion. He played some great football and it was a privilege to get to enjoy watching him.

Wish him all the Success and Blessings in his future that God has in store for him!

5 hours ago, Turtle said:

Ha! Alcoa's freshmen scored on AEs starters! Sad!!! When Alcoa is getting future players playing time, AE is having to keep starters on the field to keep Alcoa from scoring a 100 points!

56 points and the Freshmen team played the whole 4th qtr! LOL!

Yes, thump that chest! Roadrunners get owned year in and year out....and you get owned on coacht!!! :lol::thumb: