South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Nelson & Hutchins transferred to SP in 2018. Nelson played 1st game only, Hutchins didn’t play. Isn’t Peacock a freshman? Wasn’t Dobson a baseball player at Jasper? So, why the heck is them GB fellers attempting to compare to their orchestration of transfers to fill immediate needs? Oh yea, Smoke & Mirrors concept. IT AIN’T Working! Jest most tired of hearing bout transfer in general cause it is clear the TSSAA is terrible and folkes feel helpless. Old Pirate agrees continue talking about transfers is tiring. But so is the leaking upstairs commode that continues to drip on the kitchen table. Ignoring either should impossible, both need fixin!

Nelson has played in several games now and Dobson is the smallest kid on the team heck of a athlete tho. Peacock is a sophomore but has been out with a broke collarbone 

Hey guys hope everyone is having a good start to Turkey week. I am looking forward to my first ever South Pittsburg vs Greenback game. I have heard stories about these two teams getting together in the past but never have got to experience one. I made one trip to Greenback earlier this season but that doesn't count since we weren't playing in that game. The experience at that game was pretty fun, but I believe this one will be even better. We were in the end zone far away from the scoreboard most of the night last time, but Roy is insisting on being near the sideline fence. Just an FYI, Roy is my friend and he's genuinely a good guy ,but he's on his own if trouble starts. I'm too old for that stuff and I know my place. 

2 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Hey guys hope everyone is having a good start to Turkey week. I am looking forward to my first ever South Pittsburg vs Greenback game. I have heard stories about these two teams getting together in the past but never have got to experience one. I made one trip to Greenback earlier this season but that doesn't count since we weren't playing in that game. The experience at that game was pretty fun, but I believe this one will be even better. We were in the end zone far away from the scoreboard most of the night last time, but Roy is insisting on being near the sideline fence. Just an FYI, Roy is my friend and he's genuinely a good guy ,but he's on his own if trouble starts. I'm too old for that stuff and I know my place. 

Tower man them body guards will be with RD and OP.  Then GB fellars see they will duck down in back of them trucks.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

My mom and dad park at the ends zone away from the scoreboard. They don’t have a pass but my dad is disabled and the school lets them park there. They set in there truck and can see fine. Might be able to park over there. 

Who all is allowed to park in that parking lot on that end?  First come first serve?   I'm not talking about the spots closet to the endzone but any of the other spots behind those.

12 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Who all is allowed to park in that parking lot on that end?  First come first serve?   I'm not talking about the spots closet to the endzone but any of the other spots behind those.

They sale a lot of those spots each year. There is some over near the softball field and around the old road where the old school used to be. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind some parking along the road. I will have my wife to ask the AD to make sure. I wouldn’t want anyone to get in trouble. As soon as I find out I will post it. 

8 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

They sale a lot of those spots each year. There is some over near the softball field and around the old road where the old school used to be. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind some parking along the road. I will have my wife to ask the AD to make sure. I wouldn’t want anyone to get in trouble. As soon as I find out I will post it. 

Is the softball field located behind the home bleachers or west behind the scoreboard? 

5 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Behind the home bleachers.

4 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Behind the home bleachers. The road makes a loop around where the old school used to be. 

Do yall have a gate there that could prohibit vehicles from entering on the non scoreboard end?  That looks like prime area for parking to me if one were to get there early enough. 

Edit: The Chilhowee Ave entrance. ^ 

Edited by Southtowner

55 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Do yall have a gate there that could prohibit vehicles from entering on the non scoreboard end?  That looks like prime area for parking to me if one were to get there early enough. 

Edit: The Chilhowee Ave entrance. ^ 

You will be driving by my house if you come that way lol. Yes there is a gate on this end but it usually doesn’t open until later in the evening. I’m guessing around 4:30-5:00. 

12 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

You will be driving by my house if you come that way lol. Yes there is a gate on this end but it usually doesn’t open until later in the evening. I’m guessing around 4:30-5:00. 

What if I were to enter from Alleghany Ave?  By the public library.  Then around the back side of the field to get to the parking lot by the softball field?  Anything keeping me out from that entrance?