Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

8 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think the passing game for LC is going to make it tough on Huntingdon. I can’t wait for this game. Hopefully the weather will be good and both teams can play their best. And I sure as heck hope the refs are better than they were tonight!!!

Bro you of all people should know from our recent matchups with Wavo that we are hard to beat in a shoot out. 

Edited by Mustang1969

13 minutes ago, HigherPrimate said:

I predict LC goes to sleep on Friday and we never hear from you all again,   
my predictions are never wrong.  

You're about to get a huge dose in Huntington my friend.  LC is on a mission. We are not paper champs like some teams......

Edited by TipToe421
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Mustang1969 said:

Bro you of all people should know from our recent matchups with Wavo that we are hard to beat in a shoot out. 

Yes I know but we put up 40+ in 3 quarters against y’all last yr. if we had any kind of defense that game we would have won. Not taking anything from you guys. Y’all have a very good team. Y’all have a great team actually but your also playing another great team and they can sling it. I’m looking forward to this game good luck to both!