Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

2 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Suspect?   Now that is being generous.

As has been stated before, Huntingdon pass defense is the front 7 or 8.

That ain’t going to happen in these deep rounds. Your sayings huntingdon pass defense is there front 7? I wish both teams luck but I can promise you LC will throw the ball.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

That ain’t going to happen in these deep rounds. Your sayings huntingdon pass defense is there front 7? I wish both teams luck but I can promise you LC will throw the ball.

I would have to agree with him. If they don’t get pressure on the QB then huntingdon will have a hard time stopping a passing offense. 

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think the passing game for LC is going to make it tough on Huntingdon. I can’t wait for this game. Hopefully the weather will be good and both teams can play their best. And I sure as heck hope the refs are better than they were tonight!!!

I agree with you but I will say this.  Before last Night Huntingdon had 72 sacks on the season... hard to throw the ball from your butt

14 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

My point being there are only a handful of qbs in high school that will be consistently effective if they are running for their life.  Yeah Huntingdon will get burned on some big plays but can LC keep the chains moving all night.  

Edited by couchpotato

1 minute ago, couchpotato said:

My point being there are only a handful of qbs in high school that will be consistently effective if the are running for their life.  Yeah Huntingdon will get burned on some big plays but can LC keep the chains moving all night.  

6'5" 250 QBS  dont really run for their lives ...  but he does run   He is the LC team IMHO  stop him and Huntingdon wins 

1 minute ago, couchpotato said:

My point being there are only a handful of qbs in high school that will be consistently effective if they are running for their life.  Yeah Huntingdon will get burned on some big plays but can LC keep the chains moving all night.  

I see what you saying bud and I hope you can see what I’m saying. You can’t do that kinda stuff against a team like LC.

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I see what you saying bud and I hope you can see what I’m saying. You can’t do that kinda stuff against a team like LC.

Speed allows you to do that against any team.  

The achilles heel for Huntingdon for several years has been running into really good defenses.  It has not been the offense that typically has created the problem.  

9 minutes ago, Beagle said:

6'5" 250 QBS  dont really run for their lives ...  but he does run   He is the LC team IMHO  stop him and Huntingdon wins 

I will agree he is big and athletic. However, no qb stands still while being chased.

I am more concerned with his legs than his arm.  He reminds me of the qb from Alcoa in 04.  He was a slippery son of a gun.  You could get to him but he would find a way not to get tackled.