Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

1 hour ago, Waker said:

They are not that much better. This season the Falcons have been over hyped because of their schedule. They are a really good team but not world beaters their posters make them out to be. Good offense.... Big defensive holes for LC. 

56 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

THIS ^^^^^^^^

Whew weeee!! 
keep thinking that

we will still be friends after Black Friday 

47 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

We got bigger and faster. More experience obviously, but they have expanded the offense much more the past 2 years the offense was hand it off to Johnson and hope the other team can’t stop him. This year we have went to the pass game far more and expanded the playbook and had a more balanced offensive attack. It’s hard to judge our defense too much because it is true that our full starting D has played a very small amount of time this year. 

What he is saying is we have 9 playmakers, not one this year, and watch those inside the 30 TD passes to the end zone 

16 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Whew weeee!! 
keep thinking that

we will still be friends after Black Friday 

I’m not “thinking” anything. I have eyes. Y’all act like nobody has seen a spread team. Y’all good. But your not as good as you think you are. Your a less talented but better coached Milan. Your a not as good as 2017-18 Waverly. That’s just the way I see it. 

2 hours ago, horse said:

If Huntingdon had beat CV the last two years they would have ended LC run just like CV did. In my opinion this years Huntingdon team is not as good as the last two years. But I don’t know if lake co is good enough to beat this years team. 

What some b.s.All we read from others is how good this team is,so fast.Better than last year.So now if Hunt wins ,u going to say LC isnt that good.Other Hunt teams were better.If LC wins.They couldn't beat Hunt team past 2 years.Well go sit down with ur stupid comment.I guess we can say this LC team isnt as good either.Lost Frankoe May's big lineman and Mr.Football finalist Dez Johnson

Here’s my take on this, Huntingdon can’t defend the pass that well... I can’t say much tho because last night showed we can’t either. But LC will air it out and find holes but Huntingdon will adapt to that and will make adjustments. LC is a good team on both sides and that can stuff the run really good. It’ll be a tale of two giants clashing. The old fashion run vs the spread. Ensley VS Snyder. Puckett vs Swenson. Either way it’ll be a tight game and worth the price of admission. I can’t name a winner bc I honestly do not have a clue, I’d like to see LC make it because they haven’t in a long time, but I respect Huntingdons program and great tradition they’ve always had. 

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

I agree with horse. To me, this years Mustang team is good, but not as good as the last 2 years. 

Serious Question. I haven’t watched Lake County in several years. What makes this years Lake County team so much better than last years, other than another year older and stronger?  From what I’ve read over the last couple of years; Lake County was Junior heavy last year like Huntingdon. 

I’ll hang up and listen. 

Who said it was? How can they be? Losing A Mr.Football finalist and key lineman