Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

45 minutes ago, CoachT said:

2019 Football Capsules

Last updated: November 22, 2019 10:40 PM

These capsules are based on the CoachT.com Strength + Success ranking. The ranking combines a team's opponent win percentage with the team's own win percentage. Teams that perform better against opponents that perform better will rank higher.

These rankings are updated every morning and are based only on scores reported to CoachT.com.

Division I Class A

Lake County Falcons
Schedule: 21st toughest
Overall: 13-0
Region: 6-0
Members of Region 7. Eleven meetings with Top 25 opponents. Recently defeated #10 West Carroll.
Huntingdon Mustangs
Schedule: 35th toughest
Members of Region 6. Nine meetings with Top 25 opponents. Recently defeated #7 Huntland.
South Pittsburg Pirates
Schedule: 42nd toughest
Overall: 12-0
Region: 4-0
Members of Region 3. Seven meetings with Top 25 opponents. Recently defeated #23 Gordonsville.
Greenback Cherokees
Schedule: 8th toughest
Overall: 11-2
Members of Region 2. Nine meetings with Top 25 opponents. Recently defeated #6 Oliver Springs.
Mt. Pleasant Tigers
Schedule: 11st toughest
Overall: 8-3
Region: 3-2
Members of Region 5. Seven meetings with Top 25 opponents.
Oliver Springs Bobcats
Schedule: 26th toughest
Overall: 10-3
Region: 5-1
Members of Region 2. Eight meetings with Top 25 opponents. Lost to #4 Greenback by 35 on Nov. 22.
Huntland Hornets
Schedule: 6th toughest
Overall: 9-4
Region: 4-1
Members of Region 5. Eight meetings with Top 25 opponents. Lost to #2 Huntingdon by 32 on Nov. 21.
Middle College Bulldogs
Schedule: 47th toughest
Overall: 10-2
Region: 7-0
Members of Region 8. Five meetings with Top 25 opponents.
Monterey Wildcats
Schedule: 52nd toughest
Overall: 10-1
Region: 5-0
Members of Region 4. Three meetings with Top 25 opponents.
West Carroll War Eagles
Schedule: 2nd toughest
Overall: 8-5
Region: 5-1
Members of Region 7. Nine meetings with Top 25 opponents. Lost to #1 Lake County by 46 on Nov. 22.

Honorable Mentions: Cornersville (8-4), Greenfield (7-4), MASE (8-4), McEwen (8-4), Coalfield (8-4), Richland (6-5), Clay County (8-4), Moore County (5-5), Cloudland (6-6), B.T. Washington (5-6), Memphis East (6-5), Midway (5-5), Gordonsville (5-8), South Fulton (5-5), Collinwood (5-6).

Division I Class AA

Meigs County Tigers
Schedule: 15th toughest
Overall: 12-1
Region: 4-0
Members of Region 2. Nine meetings with Top 25 opponents. Recently defeated #10 Oneida.
Peabody Golden Tide
Schedule: 42nd toughest
Members of Region 7. Nine meetings with Top 25 opponents. Recently defeated #11 Fairley.
Trousdale County Yellow Jackets
Schedule: 26th toughest
Overall: 11-1
Members of Region 4. Eight meetings with Top 25 opponents. Recently defeated #5 Watertown.
Forrest Rockets
Schedule: 35th toughest
Overall: 12-1
Members of Region 5. Seven meetings with Top 25 opponents. Lost to #15 Decatur County Riverside by 6 on Nov. 22.
Watertown Purple Tigers
Schedule: 8th toughest
Overall: 10-3
Members of Region 4. Eight meetings with Top 25 opponents. Lost to #3 Trousdale County by 3 on Nov. 22.
South Greene Rebels
Schedule: 25th toughest
Overall: 10-2
Region: 3-1
Members of Region 1. Seven meetings with Top 25 opponents.
Houston County Fighting Irish
Schedule: 36th toughest
Overall: 9-2
Members of Region 6. Six meetings with Top 25 opponents.
Hampton Bulldogs
Schedule: 22nd toughest
Overall: 9-3
Members of Region 1. Seven meetings with Top 25 opponents.
Eagleville Eagles
Schedule: 4th toughest
Overall: 8-4
Region: 3-2
Members of Region 5. Nine meetings with Top 25 opponents.
Oneida Indians
Schedule: 1st toughest
Overall: 8-5
Members of Region 2. Nine meetings with Top 25 opponents. Lost to #1 Meigs County by 28 on Nov. 22.

Honorable Mentions: Fairley (10-3), Lewis County (7-3), Happy Valley (7-4), Waverly (7-5), Decatur County Riverside (8-5), Tyner Academy (8-4), McKenzie (6-6), Mitchell (8-3), Union City (7-5), Gibson County (6-4), Bledsoe County (8-4), Summertown (6-5), Westmoreland (5-6), MAHS (6-5), Rockwood (5-6).

Stay focused, The Coach has spoken again

15 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

It’s definitely past your bedtime

you don’t know squat

and here is a picture of your IQ

This is gonna be a great week ! 

dose of something will be required for you After next Friday night 

y’all have any good liquor stores in Tiptonville or a place to buy all the NyQuil?  Room winter is coming for y’all 

ZzzzzZzzzz

Just now, Guidance1812 said:

They can’t stack the box

They can’t afford not to stack the box

That’s another thing. For both Huntingdon and SP, they haven’t played what I would call a pass heavy team that runs a spread offense. So How are they going to play vs the spread? Will our athletes in space be too much with the spread offense? Or will they be able to find ways to pressure and create plays. Athletes all over the field in both locations this coming Friday. Wish I could watch this one too but unfortunately that’s not going to happen. 

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

I make my own

try again

I will say this.... their O lone will fire off the ball and make some holes and the 3 backs runs hard. Their D looks ok on the run but their pass D could get exposed by a team that can throw. LC will give them trouble and I think Huntingdon will give LC some problems as well. This is based off of film hat I have seen it n LC. Good luck to both teams. 

4 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

That’s another thing. For both Huntingdon and SP, they haven’t played what I would call a pass heavy team that runs a spread offense. So How are they going to play vs the spread? Will our athletes in space be too much with the spread offense? Or will they be able to find ways to pressure and create plays. Athletes all over the field in both locations this coming Friday. Wish I could watch this one too but unfortunately that’s not going to happen. 

If the cell service was any count in Huntingdon I would go live on the Friday Main Even Facebook page so people could watch it but unfortunately it's not that great.

13 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I will say this.... their O lone will fire off the ball and make some holes and the 3 backs runs hard. Their D looks ok on the run but their pass D could get exposed by a team that can throw. LC will give them trouble and I think Huntingdon will give LC some problems as well. This is based off of film hat I have seen it n LC. Good luck to both teams. 

Seems Huntingdon thinks that online is their ticket , 

LC can only hope , that’s huntingdon a Achilles, for the third year in a row