Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

Now here is a thread with some entertainment. You boys going to at hit hard today! Glad I'm not invited to your Thanksgiving mean, I'd come out of there missing some fingers. Any who, sound like last years game was a barn burner and this one shaping up to be too. A buddy of mine was looking for a partner to go see them Vols Saturday and looking to catch a HS game on the way east. After seeing this thread, we may have to head here if not for the game but for the circus outside the fence. Git em son! #rednecks

25 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Sounds familiar.  They just gonna beat it out of us like last year. Said we wasn't used to their brand of football but then they had a few couldn't play he next. You may beat us again but it won't be because you out hit us and it won't  be because you out talk us. Dutton we've heard all this before.

I don't think you know what Dutton and his boys are capable of.  But like usual, all this talking on here isn't going to settle a thing.  It's all fun and games.  If Meigs wins Friday night, I will give them credit and wish them luck.  

I’m guessing Trousdale is an unbeatable that Meigs is not worthy to be on field with. Our QB doesn’t deserve any credit our defense is soft. Just keep putting on your letterman jackets and standing in our doorway yelling at our kids. Oh wait it’s in Decatur. Bring your best. 

7 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

I don't think you know what Dutton and his boys are capable of.  But like usual, all this talking on here isn't going to settle a thing.  It's all fun and games.  If Meigs wins Friday night, I will give them credit and wish them luck.  

Same man. This just fun. Battle is on the field.

• Like 1

Just now, Turu said:

I’m guessing Trousdale is an unbeatable that Meigs is not worthy to be on field with. Our QB doesn’t deserve any credit our defense is soft. Just keep putting on your letterman jackets and standing in our doorway yelling at our kids. Oh wait it’s in Decatur. Bring your best. 

If Trousdale is on-site, you will be getting the best!